Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello guys and TGF

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 9770 posts
As you see from my name I got God's gift to give you nothing but winners I'm super talented when it comes to sports and capping I will produce a lot of winners for you and get you out of the hoLe

To start my TGF winner

I'm going with Maryland +3.5

Gl!

Mr. NBA

Mr. NBA

• Members
  • 928 posts

Hollywood Henry....... :laugh Good lord man. Buy a new video game or something. Take up checkers or darts. You got some serious issues.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20652 posts
Hanky!!!!!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 9770 posts

Hanky!!!!!

Hanky spanky who is that ? I swear i am not him

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015 & 2016 poster of the year

• Members
  • 4329 posts
Hank is persistent.

Awesome meltdown across the street over the weekend.

I don't have a local and I can't send BM $25 and I'm not looking to fund out of pocket----------Teddy KGB   3/3/2017

How much do you owe Vinny?--------  bookbraker 3/3/2017

Paid him $200 two weeks ago and $130 last week...still owe him $758---------Teddy KGB   3/3/2017

I put in a million in action per year while living pay check to pay check.....ain't that hard -------TeddyKGB 4/30/17

Viejo Dinosaur

Viejo Dinosaur

• Members
  • 6373 posts

As you see from my name I got God's gift to give you nothing but winners I'm super talented when it comes to sports and capping I will produce a lot of winners for you and get you out of the hoLe
To start my TGF winner
I'm going with Maryland +3.5
Gl!

Aren’t you the orange guy with the stand in Santa Ana?

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 6378 posts
$50 :laugh

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 8847 posts
Heard this guy is winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic