Bitcoin hits $12,000

IAG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders do you think BTC price will be affected dramatically one way or other after the 10th with futures? For some reason can’t shake bad feeling about manipulation and price tanking. I’ve held strong for 6 months and made good coin, but wondering if this is time to stand on sidelines like Monkey for a bit.

Raiders do you think BTC price will be affected dramatically one way or other after the 10th with futures? For some reason can’t shake bad feeling about manipulation and price tanking. I’ve held strong for 6 months and made good coin, but wondering if this is time to stand on sidelines like Monkey for a bit.

as i've said before, maybe sell 1/2 of what you were thinking

sailing off into the sunset is never a bad idea... the other saying i like is "everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end"

so the choices are 1) cryptos keep going up and you spend more of your life obsessed with them, or 2) cryptos crash and burn and you suffer financial losses, or 3) you sell enough to make you happy, keep an amount that you don't have to worry about, and live happily ever after

This is the kind of stuff I’m hearing that worries me. I would prefer to stay put, but my tin foil hat moments keep getting validated by others on net. I’ll probably do what you said...maybe take out my profits and leave original investment in for a while.

First three minutes will give you the gist.