Bitcoin hits $12,000

IAG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was probably a bad example regarding what he says regarding manipulation. I couldn’t find the better one. I guess in the end no one knows what will happen...although I feel like some do....ha.

more awareness and buying/selling power would require an INCREASE in the price

i'm too dumb to follow my own advice, but i always thought btc was either worth $100,000/btc or $0... either it's mainstream-usable or it's not, and if it's usable then it has to be a much higher valuation

more awareness and buying/selling power would require an INCREASE in the price

i'm too dumb to follow my own advice, but i always thought btc was either worth $100,000/btc or $0... either it's mainstream-usable or it's not, and if it's usable then it has to be a much higher valuation

Agreed. It’s not really useable as a currency right now...more as a store of value. That’s not to say they won’t fix the issues eventually so it’s faster and cheaper.

In any case. I could benefit from a little (lot) less screen time. When u are checking prices in middle of night, it’s probably time to rethink your position, goals, and what’s really important.

Anyone ever had any issues with Poloniex withdrawals?  Particularly ones that say "Complete: Error" without actually sending the cryptos?  I submitted a support ticket in September that has never even been answered.  Now I have a hung up, five-figure withdrawal and tried to contact support again.  Fun.

No...I have had them temporarily suspend withdrawal of certain coins, but nothing long term. So u tried to send to another exchange...are coins showing in ur account?

Anyone ever had any issues with Poloniex withdrawals?  Particularly ones that say "Complete: Error" without actually sending the cryptos?  I submitted a support ticket in September that has never even been answered.  Now, I have a hung up, five-figure withdrawal and tried to contact support again.  Fun.

ugh, sounds like my experiences trying to withdraw cash from the kraken

No...I have had them temporarily suspend withdrawal of certain coins, but nothing long term. So u tried to send to another exchange...are coins showing in ur account?

Nope.  Just stuck.  Got an error on the withdrawal and the cryptos were never sent or returned to my Poloniex wallet.  Searching google for "poloniex complete error" does not show much promise.

JFC.

I made a BTC withdrawal from there about 10 minutes earlier without a problem too...

So dumb. Don't want to deal with this right now and I'm pretty much helpless anyway. Impossible to get ahold of their support.

Went thru a crazy thing with Conbase very early on and was not an easy fix...no help from support so I filed a BBB complaint and it was fixed within a day or so . This probably doesn’t warrant that extreme, but my issue was time sensitive. At least not much going on with ETH last I looked, but I have yet to find an exchange without issues. Thought Binance was it, but down last night when everyone was jumping in on IOTA. Nothing more frustrating.