Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin hits $12,000

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 15330 posts
That was probably a bad example regarding what he says regarding manipulation. I couldn’t find the better one. I guess in the end no one knows what will happen...although I feel like some do....ha.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16765 posts

That was probably a bad example regarding what he says regarding manipulation. I couldn’t find the better one. I guess in the end no one knows what will happen...although I feel like some do....ha.

more awareness and buying/selling power would require an INCREASE in the price

i'm too dumb to follow my own advice, but i always thought btc was either worth $100,000/btc or $0... either it's mainstream-usable or it's not, and if it's usable then it has to be a much higher valuation

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

more awareness and buying/selling power would require an INCREASE in the price

i'm too dumb to follow my own advice, but i always thought btc was either worth $100,000/btc or $0... either it's mainstream-usable or it's not, and if it's usable then it has to be a much higher valuation

Agreed. It’s not really useable as a currency right now...more as a store of value. That’s not to say they won’t fix the issues eventually so it’s faster and cheaper.

In any case. I could benefit from a little (lot) less screen time. When u are checking prices in middle of night, it’s probably time to rethink your position, goals, and what’s really important.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

Anyone ever had any issues with Poloniex withdrawals?  Particularly ones that say "Complete: Error" without actually sending the cryptos?  I submitted a support ticket in September that has never even been answered.  Now, I have a hung up, five-figure withdrawal and tried to contact support again.  Fun.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

Anyone ever had any issues with Poloniex withdrawals?  Particularly ones that say "Complete: Error" without actually sending the cryptos?  I submitted a support ticket in September that has never even been answered.  Now I have a hung up, five-figure withdrawal and tried to contact support again.  Fun.

No...I have had them temporarily suspend withdrawal of certain coins, but nothing long term. So u tried to send to another exchange...are coins showing in ur account?
SP NATION

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16765 posts

Anyone ever had any issues with Poloniex withdrawals?  Particularly ones that say "Complete: Error" without actually sending the cryptos?  I submitted a support ticket in September that has never even been answered.  Now, I have a hung up, five-figure withdrawal and tried to contact support again.  Fun.

ugh, sounds like my experiences trying to withdraw cash from the kraken

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

No...I have had them temporarily suspend withdrawal of certain coins, but nothing long term. So u tried to send to another exchange...are coins showing in ur account?

Nope.  Just stuck.  Got an error on the withdrawal and the cryptos were never sent or returned to my Poloniex wallet.  Searching google for "poloniex complete error" does not show much promise.

JFC.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

Nope.  Just stuck.  An error on the withdrawal and the cryptos were never sent or returned to my wallet.  Searching google for "poloniex complete error" does not show much promise.

JFC.

What coin is it?
SP NATION

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

ugh, sounds like my experiences trying to withdraw cash from the kraken

I'd much rather have the Kraken issues at this point.  According to posts I found through Google, some people have waited a month or more for a resolution to the same error.

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

What coin is it?

ETH

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

I made a BTC withdrawal from there about 10 minutes earlier without a problem too...

So dumb.  Don't want to deal with this right now and I'm pretty much helpless anyway.  Impossible to get ahold of their support.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

ETH

Huh, I saw same as you on Google with diff coins, but seems most issues got resolved. I would send another support ticket and post something on their twitter if no response.
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

I made a BTC withdrawal from there about 10 minutes earlier without a problem too...

So dumb. Don't want to deal with this right now and I'm pretty much helpless anyway. Impossible to get ahold of their support.

Went thru a crazy thing with Conbase very early on and was not an easy fix...no help from support so I filed a BBB complaint and it was fixed within a day or so . This probably doesn’t warrant that extreme, but my issue was time sensitive. At least not much going on with ETH last I looked, but I have yet to find an exchange without issues. Thought Binance was it, but down last night when everyone was jumping in on IOTA. Nothing more frustrating.
SP NATION

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

Well, they were actually on top of it.  Got a transaction hash and it appears in the blockchain.  So, the withdrawal should be coming in soon...

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

Only a few hours.  Thought I was staring at a month without some of my crypto roll.

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 4358 posts
$13,129

I sold some at $12900

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

Only a few hours. Thought I was staring at a month without some of my crypto roll.

Congrats. Exchange problems are the worst.

First there was Mona......now we have Mana. Hopefully following the herd works just as well here.
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts
Holy crap this is moving! Thanks HC for pointing that one out.
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

Holy crap this is moving! Thanks HC for pointing that one out.

Might be a quick hit and run.
SP NATION

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

BTC can't stop, won't stop.

Keep thinking, "This is the reversal".  But the selloffs just peter out.

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 14569 posts

Not sure I would be betting under here.

Bet could be settled by end of week

zt6o83.jpg

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4971 posts

GDAX crashed again.

Mr. NBA

Mr. NBA

• Members
  • 1013 posts

zt6o83.jpg

that aint a lie

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15330 posts

zt6o83.jpg

Doesn’t say by 2018...says in 2018....kind of ambiguous. If hits 20k this week is that a winner or a loser or neither?
SP NATION

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 12905 posts

yeah that wording is fucked up.  What book is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users