2017 NFL Rankings After Week 13
1. Patriots (10-2) -Showdown is coming in week 15 at Pitt with home field likely at stake
2. Steelers (10-2) - Tough two game stretch looming Ravens and Patriots
3. Vikings (10-2) - Four games left and only one vs winning team next week vs Panthers
4. Eagles (10-2) - Still have Rams,Raiders and Cowboys left to play.
5. Rams (9-3) - Rough three game stretch coming vs. Eagles,Seahawks,Titans,
6. Saints (9-3) - Have to play Falcons twice in last four games
7. Seahawks (8-4) - Next two games critical but tough vs Jags and Rams
8. Titans (8-4) -Last game could be for division and Titans will be home
9. Jaguars (8-4) - Still have two tough ones Seattle and Tennessee
10. Panthers (8-4) -Vikings,Packers and Falcons stand in way of postseason berth
11. Falcons (7-5) -They have Saints twice and Panthers looks like postseason hopes are dim.
12. Ravens (7-5) -Conference makes all difference while 7-5 Falcons hopes dim,7-5 Ravens aren't
13. Chargers (6-6) -Once 0-4 can they end up winning the west?
14. Raiders (6-6) -Last three of four on road vs Chiefs,Eagles and Chargers
15. Bills (6-6) - Will Buffalo make the postseason for first time since '99?
16. Cowboys (6-6) -Last three of four on road Raiders,Seahawks,Eagles last three games.
17. Lions (6-6) -6-6 is good enough in AFC its not in NFC as Detroit only has 15% of making playoffs.
18. Packers (6-6) -Packers only have 7% chance of making playoffs.
19. Chiefs (6-6) - If they don't implode K.C. has 60% chance of making playoffs.
20. Cardinals (5-7) -If they win last four games they'll achieve winning season.
21. Jets (5-7) - Face tough end to season playing Saints,Patriots,Chargers.
22. Redskins (5-7) - Washington has a 1% chance of making playoffs.
23. Bengals (5-7) -Last nights loss vs Pittsburgh killed any playoff hopes Cincy may have had.
24. Dolphins (5-7) -Miami has a 3% chance of making the playoffs.
25. Buccaneers (4-8) -Will Jameis Winston ever lead the Bucs to the postseason.
26. Texans (4-8) -Injuries derailed a once promising season.
27. 49ers (2-10) -The Niners have found their franchise QB in Jimmy Garoppolo.
28. Bears (3-9) -Will John Fox be the Bears Head Coach in 2018?
29. Colts (3-9) -Will Andrew Luck ever play for Indy again?
30. Broncos (3-9) -Denver have fallen far now that they don't have a HOF QB taking snaps.
31. Giants (2-10) -The Giants are having their worst year since 2003 which netted them QB Eli 32. Browns (0-12)- Recently set a record with 26 straight losses on Sunday and have also lost 40 of their last 44 games. Had chance to draft Watson,Goff,Wentz and Prescott passing on all 4 and they went on to become franchise caliber QB's for Houston,L.A. Rams,Philly and Dallas.