Credit account?

Gabe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with this Gabe is that folks who actually can make a real credit shop happen(agents) don't waist time with a 2k account. It's like the VP of accounts at Charles Schwab who deals with billion dollar accounts taking on a new account that's investing $132.74 in mutual funds. It ain't happening. The people that will give you the time of day are the folks that are small time and a run by you will put them in a bind more than likely. A fine example of what I am talking about is when Ken approached me and offered me a Pinny and Matchbook credit account. I told him that I wanted 5k credit at each shop. (I was a school teacher at that time and made far more money gambling than teaching) Ken laughed and told me the minimum amount of credit he could do was 100k at Matchbook and 250k at Pinny. So for several years I had access to 350k in credit. Wild times.......but that's another story.

Best of luck Gabe with your credit endeavors. They usually end poorly however.

The problem with this Gabe is that folks who actually can make a real credit shop happen(agents) don't waist time with a 2k account. It's like the VP of accounts at Charles Schwab who deals with billion dollar accounts taking on a new account that's investing $132.74 in mutual funds. It ain't happening. The people that will give you the time of day are the folks that are small time and a run by you will put them in a bind more than likely. A fine example of what I am talking about is when Ken approached me and offered me a Pinny and Matchbook credit account. I told him that I wanted 5k credit at each shop. (I was a school teacher at that time and made far more money gambling than teaching) Ken laughed and told me the minimum amount of credit he could do was 100k at Matchbook and 250k at Pinny. So for several years I had access to 350k in credit. Wild times.......but that's another story.

Best of luck Gabe with your credit endeavors. They usually end poorly however.

lol, damn.  ever tempted to put in an airport bet?

Do you believe that is why he offed himself?  Before they could find him?

Brick........I have typed and erased my response 11 times. Think I am just gonna pass. I think you will be understanding of that. I wanted to give Gabe some advice and perspective with my original post in this thread.