Credit account?

Gabe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A fine example of what I am talking about is when Ken approached me and offered me a Pinny and Matchbook credit account. I told him that I wanted 5k credit at each shop. (I was a school teacher at that time and made far more money gambling than teaching) Ken laughed and told me the minimum amount of credit he could do was 100k at Matchbook and 250k at Pinny. So for several years I had access to 350k in credit. Wild times.......but that's another story.

He offered me the same opportunity over dinner one night. My wife listened politely then turned to me with the look of death on her face.

She declined on my behalf before I could even respond to him.

Brick........I have typed and erased my response 11 times. Think I am just gonna pass. I think you will be understanding of that. I wanted to give Gabe some advice and perspective with my original post in this thread.

dont blame you, just always thought there were a lot of unanswered questions and I’m sure more than a few people know the truth.

No offense to either of you guys but was ken hoping to use you guys credit on those accounts?  Not sure what he had to gain by lining you guys up with 350k worth of credit a piece, but i think its safe to say someone should be making over a million a year before thinking about offering them that kind of credit.

No offense to either of you guys but was ken hoping to use you guys credit on those accounts?  Not sure what he had to gain by lining you guys up with 350k worth of credit a piece, but i think its safe to say someone should be making over a million a year before thinking about offering them that kind of credit.

no offense taken..... :bulb

Was being sarcastic Jimmy

Peeps contest was Gabe’s claim to fame advertised it everywhere

Let’s not forget the Reno contest as well ...

Noticed Jimmy Hoffa was quiet as hell after that contest . If he had any class at all he would’ve apologized.

Jimmy Hoffa was exposed

This all coming from a guy who gave up Timely's personal info to the resident psycho retard of the forum.

Real stand up guy right there. All class.

Fuck all this gossip and bullshit lies.

People like you and Jimmy Hoffa are all about drama and gossip and so many stories