Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fock Wurk

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 7154 posts

if only I had an inheritance like some people...

11bd899fc8699bbfcb2ee0de30b48bec.jpg

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5565 posts
Lol Wade.

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 4041 posts

You silly lil shortstack, how many threads you going to make complaining about something that we all have to do?

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 7154 posts

boater and donuts never worked a day in their life

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 4041 posts

Incorrect, we both have

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20750 posts

boater and donuts never worked a day in their life

Incorrect. Other than a small college fund from a relative (20k or so ) that I never really got since it was wasted on school, I’ve never received a cent.

I was “retired” for ~ 3 years but even then I was working here and there trying to make money
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users