Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You too!!! You were part and parcel of my learning all this. You linked me to those videos and were patient when I was so clueless...good times! That was over 14k ago..amazing,thank you...

thank you for that  and no worries!...we are approaching 16k, this is exciting and awesome!!

at this rate we might hit 20k or 25k before the year is up!  :yay

1495642885661.gif

Now if only it didn't take a week + to verify your account on websites to sell....Glad it's made me hold, but would be nice to be able to sell without losing 15% on local bitcoins.

I hear that. I may not have held if not for being such a PITA to get out, so like you said, in that respect it’s good, but I’m in process of devising at least a partial exit strategy for near future. I don’t even have the local BTC option really.

Unreal. Wish I paid attention sooner

I must have hardcore preached to 5 or 6 friends when I was in Denver in June/July. I know not one bought any.

I can just hear them seeing BTC on news one of these days and saying “Hey, isn’t that that thing **** was talking about?”

I must have hardcore preached to 5 or 6 friends when I was in Denver in June/July. I know not one bought any.

I can just hear them seeing BTC on news one of these days and saying “Hey, isn’t that that thing **** was talking about?”

i wish i listen to you sooner as well

anyways its been a nice ride

I've been talking about it for 2 years with anyone that will listen

only a couple jumped in

I'm kicking myself for being too conservative with these cryptos but overall, I can't complain