Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So. I moved a lot of BTC to Gemini this week so I could sell to USD quick if wanted to. I go to log in a while ago, and they are down for scheduled maintenance.” For hours. Flashback to November 12 when I could have made a KILLING on BCH had I been able to log in anywhere.

I trust BTC, I do not trust the exchanges. U either to take profits (or losses) when reasonableor, or be prepared to ride it out...good or bad.

I thought I could trust the Winklevi.

I saw The Social Network! What about being “gentleman of Harvard?!”

In a historic move I sold my first bitcoins tonight,,,felt almost had to do it to make sure I could really turn them into USD as never had. I feel almost ashamed lol, but don’t trust exchanges enough to hold and hope order goes thru. Now just need to get to my bank Kept a good amount in...over half...but but this is no way to live. Now I dk if I’m hoping it goes up for remainder, or hoping it goes down so I can be glad I sold. I guess the former...ha. I know it was wise but feel like I sold out. Weird.

I don't think it's anywhere near bottom.  I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC at $8k again within the next week.  And I'd be willing to bet that it touches $10k.

I just never had a good feeling about the futures coming. I agree with you, but hoping some of the alts remain stable for a while anyway.

Although it’s been way too easy to get into exchanges tonight....at least havent seen reports of outages. Then a big selloff. Almost like they want you to sell.before big money comes in. I’m buying back!

Kidding.

Congrats lagger

Now get back to juicy fruit

Well this stinks

Congrats on the profits IAG!

Thanks guys, but still have over half in so still time for me to lose it ...and it does suck.,even if ur up (for now) but could have sold for 5k more each earlier in week. But you can’t tell the future. Que sera sera.

I just never had a good feeling about the futures coming. I agree with you, but hoping some of the alts remain stable for a while anyway.

Although it’s been way too easy to get into exchanges tonight....at least havent seen reports of outages. Then a big selloff. Almost like they want you to sell.before big money comes in. I’m buying back!

Kidding.

I don't think it's done overall by any means.  Just too far, too fast.  Has to correct.  That's the nature of markets.

Been a wild ride the last week, but it will bounce back.

I don't think it's done overall by any means. Just too far, too fast. Has to correct. That's the nature of markets.

Been a wild ride the last week, but it will bounce back.

Yeah...And I learned to handle the swings,,been thru several big ones since May...but the more you gain, the more serious it becomes and I don’t want to have so much in that I’m tied to screen all day every day. It would be one thing if ever shut down..but 24/7. Too much! Now I can be a little more content to HODL the rest. It would have to go below 4 for me to lose money I think. I like my chances.

Now I have more cat time.

There's a big vol reversal right now in BTC. Might have found support around $13.5k.

. Of course there is now! Lol...is conflicting. Of course I want it to go up, since I have more than half still in, but it’s disappointing to sell and have it turn, no winning.,,.I feel like no Mil. Mike. Impossible to time though.