Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4916 posts

Nothing wrong with taking profits.  You can't make money if you don't.

Don't look back.  Just look ahead.

Looks like support around $13.5k or so.  Probably range bound between $13.5k and $14.2k for a couple of hours.

brokerstip

brokerstip

• Members
  • 116 posts

frickin sucks. deposit into blockchain on wednesday night and haven't been able to have access to it yet as it doesn't send confirmation email. i wanted the 1k for 1k betonline promo

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16610 posts

. Of course there is now! Lol...is conflicting. Of course I want it to go up, since I have more than half still in, but it’s disappointing to sell and have it turn, no winning.,,.I feel like no Mil. Mike. Impossible to time though.

my theory is that life is about minimizing potential pain, so you were pretty smart to take money off the table... if bitcoin gets to 100k you're still happy, and if it goes to 0 you're less wrecked

i often don't follow that advice though

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20652 posts

my theory is that life is about minimizing potential pain, so you were pretty smart to take money off the table... if bitcoin gets to 100k you're still happy, and if it goes to 0 you're less wrecked

i often don't follow that advice though

Yup I listened to you and sold 1/4 like you suggested at a decent price. Sold another 1/4 the other day when it was soaring. Happy to have the usd and feel like not matter what I win.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

sports j

sports j

• Members
  • 3146 posts
everytime bcoin soars blockchain always have "problems"

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

I laugh every time I see this. Roger Ver (Bitcoin Cash) loses it and flips off interviewer and poor shames him. He likes to poor shame people.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users