Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the ETH I was holding is gone so I could get it out of Kraken. That cost me a nice 5 figures now that ETH is up over $700. Thanks Kraken, you pieces of shit.

Could you not transfer your ETH out and hold at CB or Gemini? I moved everything from there too. I got a email from them yesterday that they had made upgrades and brings for running better. I haven’t been back to know whether it’s true or not.

I had 100 ETH at one time. Lol. Sold 2/3 off slowly when stagnant In 300s.

Can’t say it was a bad move, but I sure wish I had all of them now.

Citron Research @CitronResearch

FollowFollow @CitronResearch

More

BEST BITCOIN TRADE EVER! Since Friday, the price of BTC is up 9% while $GBTC is up 65% ( Bitcoin ETF around the corner and futures already trading $GBTC should be trading at $1650, still a premium. This is not a bitcoin commentary, it is make money commentary. #suckermarket

6:53 AM - 13 Dec 2017

Citron Research@CitronResearch

FollowFollow @CitronResearch

More

I saw another tweet or post from Citron that said if you are long a bit coin short GBTC 40 percent gaain. Send us holiday card.lol

BEST BITCOIN TRADE EVER! Since Friday, the price of BTC is up 9% while $GBTC is up 65% ( Bitcoin ETF around the corner and futures already trading $GBTC should be trading at $1650, still a premium. This is not a bitcoin commentary, it is make money commentary. #suckermarket

6:53 AM - 13 Dec 2017

OK I typed my response up in the middle of your text. Funny tweet or post by Citron.

Took ur advice MM..sold RIOT at 14.94. 2 day short term gain 1700. Still on my 5GBTC.

I called Ameritrade about the distribution last night and the guy was totally befuddled. He put me on hold and consulted with another rep/attorney and they read the press release and said it was worded diffe

rent than most. Said to wait until tonight and call back if not there. I haven’t seen much talk about it online. Weird. I had 16 at the time so they owe me over $1700. Weird.

Almost afraid to ask, but take a quick look at WAVES Monkey and tell me what you think. I’m already on them for three weeks or so...not selling, but thinking about adding more. They have been doing well lately but everything has so it’s hard to tell.

Took ur advice MM..sold RIOT at 14.94. 2 day short term gain 1700. Still on my 5GBTC.

I called Ameritrade about the distribution last night and the guy was totally befuddled. He put me on hold and consulted with another rep/attorney and they read the press release and said it was worded diffe

rent than most. Said to wait until tonight and call back if not there. I haven’t seen much talk about it online. Weird. I had 16 at the time so they owe me over $1700. Weird.

Almost afraid to ask, but take a quick look at WAVES Monkey and tell me what you think. I’m already on them for three weeks or so...not selling, but thinking about adding more. They have been doing well lately but everything has so it’s hard to tell.

WAVES seems to be pretty legit.  They were crowdfunded and are actively participating in and seeking regulation in the crypto space.  They've implemented some of the more advanced methods of proof of stake which helps with scaling (but still nowhere near what would be necessary for point of sale transaction scaling).  I'm curious to see how much the decentralized exchange cryptos like WAVES are actually used for that purpose, but it does show some potential and they seem to be making quite a bit of progress on their platform.  It's an interesting crypto.

I hate sell-offs.....watching my balance plummet back down isn’t fun

Word. Always has bounced back before and more, but strange goings on lately. Charlie Lee tweets out and tells people basically not to buy LTC? His own coin? That goes so contrary to who he has been for the last year, it’s strange to me. Mainstream media getting more critical by the day, and new investors haven’t seen a big sell off yet so will be panic. These are the days it’s just best not to look for a while. Should have sold earlier but sold all but 10 of my LTC and put more in Bcash. Ugh..hate to do it but when Charlie Lee says don’t buy unless u are prepared for it to go $20. ...not helpful.

Imagine that, i thought it was gonna go up forever?  :doh

Bitter. He didn’t say that,... you can understand there will be dips, doesn’t mean they are fun.

WAVES seems to be pretty legit.  They were crowdfunded and are actively participating in and seeking regulation in the crypto space.  They've implemented some of the more advanced methods of proof of stake which helps with scaling (but still nowhere near what would be necessary for point of sale transaction scaling).  I'm curious to see how much the decentralized exchange cryptos like WAVES are actually used for that purpose, but it does show some potential and they seem to be making quite a bit of progress on their platform.  It's an interesting crypto.

Good. I actually just bought them on a lark, because my neighbor who is a professional classical musician mentioned them. She listens to stuff on public radio...You don’t hear much about them. That might be a good thing.

hopefully that riot sale was at 24.94!

good to hear, i would avoid those guys like the plague, like buying something run by john kreta of betislands fame

i'm hanging on to my put options even though i'm tempted to sell some... stock down over 30% in 24 hours and some of those options are up 100%+

hopefully that riot sale was at 24.94!

good to hear, i would avoid those guys like the plague, like buying something run by john kreta of betislands fame

i'm hanging on to my put options even though i'm tempted to sell some... stock down over 30% in 24 hours and some of those options are up 100%+

Oops hahahaha. Yeah...buy was actually 19.10 not 19.01. Sell 24.94.

Yeah I could’ve sold at a better price, but I’m happy to make that into days on one play. Wanted out before I became attached.

Probably sell my GBTC if they don’t come through with my Bcash distribution. The Ameritrade guy, who sounded very intelligent, seemed concerned....That’s probably not the right word, but he definitely acted like the press release was awkward and ambiguous after having an attorney review it. The fact that he brought it to an attorney was odd to me also.

It came back to bite him in the ass. That tweet was mentioned in the Fortune article.

And an hour or ago he posted a video of Novagratz on CNBC saying he would sell LTC now. Isn’t that just the strangest thing to you? He’s notorious for pumping. I don’t get it.

Ripple testing Friday for Banks in Japan and South Korea. Most of the Ripple trade comes from South Korea. As long as South Korea doesn't implement regulations, Ripple should continue to roll.

Is that the news for Ripple?  Wasn't there an Amazon rumor being spread?

If the Amazon rumor isn't true, I'd imagine a bit of a selloff.

you guys (and gals) sweating these dips need to stop screen watching.  Nothing to see here.

Not sweating really. But when you have as much money in the game as some of us do, you damn well better be paying attention. Or maybe that’s a sign you have too much in...don’t know.

Thought of you yesterday Mr. NBA. ...if u see this...I accompanied an elderly woman to the eye doctor, and took her for lunch afterward. Didn’t check prices for two whole hours.lol. I came home and the world had not collapsed. Baby steps.

Is that the news for Ripple?  Wasn't there an Amazon rumor being spread?

If the Amazon rumor isn't true, I'd imagine a bit of a selloff.

My YouTube peeps I follow were saying it’s South Korea, I have not heard the Amazon thing.

There has been am I going rumor for a year about Amazon and BTC, which was only a rumor. Haven’t heard anything about Ripple. That would surprise me a little.

My YouTube peeps I follow were saying it’s South Korea, I have not heard the Amazon thing.

There has been am I going rumor for a year about Amazon and BTC, which was only a rumor. Haven’t heard anything about Ripple. That would surprise me a little.

Yeah.  Not sure.  BTC wouldn't work on Amazon.  Too slow.

There was a Reddit post about XRP/Amazon somewhere I think.