Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking about it for 2 years with anyone that will listen

only a couple jumped in

I'm kicking myself for being too conservative with these cryptos but overall, I can't complain

I went a little overboard as I tend to do. Wasn’t looking good there for a minute. The best laid plans....luckily it worked out.......SO FAR. Knock wood.

I went a little overboard as I tend to do. Wasn’t looking good there for a minute. The best laid plans....luckily it worked out.......SO FAR. Knock wood.

I'd be up 7 figures if I was more aggressive but easy to say in hindsight..

balancing the greed of wanting to make as much as possible with being smart is a slippery slope...

I have a feeling you are up a lot more than I am!!  

have you cracked 6 figures in profit yet?  my guess is that you did months ago based on what I've read about what your holding

when you make a good profit ... shouldn't worry about what you could have made

besides... with BTC you can buy anytime after you sell , on a dip or on an incredible up swing

I agree and I don't for the most part but it is human nature to think "what if"..

I just try to make the best decision at the time with the info that is available and live with it, good or bad...

I'd be up 7 figures if I was more aggressive but easy to say in hindsight..

balancing the greed of wanting to make as much as possible with being smart is a slippery slope...

I have a feeling you are up a lot more than I am!!  

have you cracked 6 figures in profit yet?  my guess is that you did months ago based on what I've read about what your holding

Me too. And yes, easy in hindsight!

I’ll pm you on the other.here or across the way. Have to go sell my Mana now. Was up 2k in an hour yesterday and held and lost out on all but 600, bought in again this morning and up 1800...fool me once!

$16575 HOLY FOOK!!!

we might hit 20k today the way things are going :laugh:lock:clap

Wouldn’t be surprised..everyone selling off alts into BTC. I’m holding some of the “blue chips” butstarted last night selling the slow shit and others I am not attached to....like Ripple. Nothing will keep pace with BTC except a few pump and dump alts. Jmo.

Wouldn’t be surprised..everyone selling off alts into BTC. I’m holding some of the “blue chips” butstarted last night selling the slow shit and others I am not attached to....like Ripple. Nothing will keep pace with BTC except a few pump and dump alts. Jmo.

I'd be better off had I just stuck with Bitcoin and not branched off into any alts but whatever, live and learn...

now might be a good time to jump on some of these alts after they took a downswing..might pick up some more IOTA and a few others by trading some ethereum or DASH

I'd be better off had I just stuck with Bitcoin and not branched off into any alts but whatever, live and learn...

now might be a good time to jump on some of these alts after they took a downswing..might pick up some more IOTA and a few others by trading some ethereum or DASH

Me too!! At one point I sold everything off and was solely in BTC, then I started buying..now selling again...I’m holding about 10 diff coins right now, I like them all, but they may have to go for a bit.