Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

IAG = Jessica?

Who? No.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

I've been talking about it for 2 years with anyone that will listen

only a couple jumped in

I'm kicking myself for being too conservative with these cryptos but overall, I can't complain

I went a little overboard as I tend to do. Wasn’t looking good there for a minute. The best laid plans....luckily it worked out.......SO FAR. Knock wood.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 14460 posts

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4549 posts

I went a little overboard as I tend to do. Wasn’t looking good there for a minute. The best laid plans....luckily it worked out.......SO FAR. Knock wood.

I'd be up 7 figures if I was more aggressive but easy to say in hindsight..

balancing the greed of wanting to make as much as possible with being smart is a slippery slope...

I have a feeling you are up a lot more than I am!!  

have you cracked 6 figures in profit yet?  my guess is that you did months ago based on what I've read about what your holding

Mother Teresa

Mother Teresa

Rockstar

• Members
  • 14230 posts

when you make a good profit ... shouldn't worry about what you could have made

besides... with BTC you can buy anytime after you sell , on a dip or on an incredible up swing

Romans 3:23 : For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4549 posts

when you make a good profit ... shouldn't worry about what you could have made

besides... with BTC you can buy anytime after you sell , on a dip or on an incredible up swing

I agree and I don't for the most part but it is human nature to think "what if"..

I just try to make the best decision at the time with the info that is available and live with it, good or bad...

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 14460 posts

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5489 posts

Who? No.

Just trying to guess your name!

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

I'd be up 7 figures if I was more aggressive but easy to say in hindsight..

balancing the greed of wanting to make as much as possible with being smart is a slippery slope...

I have a feeling you are up a lot more than I am!!  

have you cracked 6 figures in profit yet?  my guess is that you did months ago based on what I've read about what your holding

Me too. And yes, easy in hindsight!

I’ll pm you on the other.here or across the way. Have to go sell my Mana now. Was up 2k in an hour yesterday and held and lost out on all but 600, bought in again this morning and up 1800...fool me once!
SP NATION

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5489 posts
I’m big Ty Ty

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5489 posts
I might move to Sparks, NV

richsox24

richsox24

• JFC
  • 3209 posts

over 16k

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 14460 posts

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4549 posts

$16575  HOLY FOOK!!!

we might hit 20k today the way things are going  :laugh  :lock  :clap

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

$16575 HOLY FOOK!!!

we might hit 20k today the way things are going :laugh :lock :clap

Wouldn’t be surprised..everyone selling off alts into BTC. I’m holding some of the “blue chips” butstarted last night selling the slow shit and others I am not attached to....like Ripple. Nothing will keep pace with BTC except a few pump and dump alts. Jmo.
SP NATION

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4549 posts

Wouldn’t be surprised..everyone selling off alts into BTC. I’m holding some of the “blue chips” butstarted last night selling the slow shit and others I am not attached to....like Ripple. Nothing will keep pace with BTC except a few pump and dump alts. Jmo.

I'd be better off had I just stuck with Bitcoin and not branched off into any alts but whatever, live and learn...

now might be a good time to jump on some of these alts after they took a downswing..might pick up some more IOTA and a few others by trading some ethereum or DASH

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5489 posts

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

I'd be better off had I just stuck with Bitcoin and not branched off into any alts but whatever, live and learn...

now might be a good time to jump on some of these alts after they took a downswing..might pick up some more IOTA and a few others by trading some ethereum or DASH

Me too!! At one point I sold everything off and was solely in BTC, then I started buying..now selling again...I’m holding about 10 diff coins right now, I like them all, but they may have to go for a bit.
SP NATION

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4916 posts

We will never see anything like this again in our lifetime.

190 BTC ($3.2m) ask just blown through with market orders in a bout 1 minute.  Just crossed $17k on GDAX.

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 14460 posts

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

SP NATION

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 14460 posts

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5489 posts
7 13 23 34 94

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4916 posts

You can see people wanting to sell and they just get fucked.  It's a completely irrational market.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 15238 posts

7 13 23 34 94

Lol
SP NATION

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users