Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so people know, when moving money to blockchain right now, you can't validate your email address through their website as they are having issues. I moved some money from coinbase to blockchain but don't have access to the funds after not being able to log back into my account from a different email due to not receiving email validation from them. 

Their response: 

There is an on going problem with the emails being sent out, please try to log in once every hour, lots of people have the same problem.

You're welcome, when the system is working you will get the email in a few seconds. Always double check the emails to make sure all the details are 100% correct.

No idea I'm afraid on when it will work.

Yep......got a sizable chunk of change in there and its locked up :gun  

the part that sucks for me is I literally just transferred the money from coinbase to blockchain yesterday afternoon. It took about 4 hours for a confirmation email saying it worked then I couldn't check my wallet to make sure it is in there. If I would've waited until today to do it, I would've had about 20% more bitcoin

I am locked out of coinbase because my scanned ID doesn't look enough like my live selfie. WTF?

I had that problem at Kraken. Just redid it and it was pretty quick..but that was before the mobs....were u trying to create account or withdraw or move money? I hope the former. Some people accuse them of stuff like that to stall on withdrawals.,,,not sure if any merit.