Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that problem at Kraken. Just redid it and it was pretty quick..but that was before the mobs....were u trying to create account or withdraw or move money? I hope the former. Some people accuse them of stuff like that to stall on withdrawals.,,,not sure if any merit.

no i was using a different device to access my account.  Bad move

Just so people know, when moving money to blockchain right now, you can't validate your email address through their website as they are having issues. I moved some money from coinbase to blockchain but don't have access to the funds after not being able to log back into my account from a different email due to not receiving email validation from them. 

Their response: 

There is an on going problem with the emails being sent out, please try to log in once every hour, lots of people have the same problem.

You're welcome, when the system is working you will get the email in a few seconds. Always double check the emails to make sure all the details are 100% correct.

No idea I'm afraid on when it will work.

Similar problem here.  How did you contact Blockchain for a response?  I could only find there physical address in Luxembourg on the website - no other support.

Just trying to move money around in the gambling world today.......painful. My online wallets are slow as heck and Blockchain has been bricked. Luckily I've made over 2k during this delayed process. That certainly has not been my crypto norm.

Just so people know, when moving money to blockchain right now, you can't validate your email address through their website as they are having issues. I moved some money from coinbase to blockchain but don't have access to the funds after not being able to log back into my account from a different email due to not receiving email validation from them. 

Their response: 

There is an on going problem with the emails being sent out, please try to log in once every hour, lots of people have the same problem.

You're welcome, when the system is working you will get the email in a few seconds. Always double check the emails to make sure all the details are 100% correct.

No idea I'm afraid on when it will work.

Anyone having trouble signing on to Blockchain?  Can't log in from computer or phone.

yes

Similar problem here.  How did you contact Blockchain for a response?  I could only find there physical address in Luxembourg on the website - no other support.

I started another wallet at Blockchain that doesn't require email verification.

Still haven't bothered to check back into old wallet because of what you stated, have only about $500 there, but would like to access at some point.

No problems with new wallet, in with no issues at the very moment.

impossible to find any help either other than searching the internet. it was my first transfer and have no idea if it worked as i logged into blockchain once. i was going to deposit into bet online and get the $1k  for $1k bonus.

Yes, no support whatsoever basically...............I found an article on the internet on how to get in, but didn't have time/desire/smarts to follow all the steps to do such.

god i wish i had more money at the kraken

still 1000/btc under market

i did send a small chunk (.1) to bm, hit the account at 1654 and it cost me 1580... not as big a spread as coinbase/gdax but still a free 5%

went quick, maybe they've cleared up the issues that were causing monkey to wait 45 minutes?

12-07-17 18:08:59 -0600 Bitcoin ฿0.09900

฿0.00100
Sending