Bitcoin

IAG

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started another wallet at Blockchain that doesn't require email verification.

Still haven't bothered to check back into old wallet because of what you stated, have only about $500 there, but would like to access at some point.

No problems with new wallet, in with no issues at the very moment.

I found this confusing at first, but have since found an article describing how to remove the phone and e-mail requirements.  All one needs to do, supposedly, is click on the "unsubscribe" link in an e-mail from [email protected].  Will give this a try.

I think my friend's problem might be slightly different than the problem brokerstip is talking about.  My friend is getting the e-mailed verification sent to him by blockchain - but clicking on the link only goes to an error page. 

I sent money to him after he opened an account at blockchain and he hit the "request button" to get an address.  After my sending, he wasn't receiving even tho there were plenty of confirmations.  Then we discovered that he still needed to verify his e-mail, and those e-mails had been sent to him.  But, clicking on the provided link only went to an error page.

My friend's problem does not seem to be the same as brokerstip and others that simply could not login.

Bought some BTC yesterday morning. Received in my Airbitz wallet immediately. Still shows pending but zero confirmations. I know things are slow. but when I click on status on insight it says “no transaction found.” Anyone know what could have gone wrong? What to do?

Bought some BTC yesterday morning. Received in my Airbitz wallet immediately. Still shows pending but zero confirmations. I know things are slow. but when I click on status on insight it says “no transaction found.” Anyone know what could have gone wrong? What to do?

What to do? How about not doing silly reckless things with money that matters? If people want to play around with a little fun money, fine, buy my god, these fake currencies are not investments.