Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Good Ole Rocky Top. ROCKY top USA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

Veteran Member

• Administrators
  • 716 posts
At long last, the mother of all coaching searches is over. Tennessee has finalized the deal with Alabama defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, and the Vols plan to introduce the 43-year-old Pruitt as head coach Thursday evening at a press conference, sources tell ESPN.

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 4347 posts
Hide your wife, hide your coeds, Jeremy is coming to town!

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 3111 posts
Good coach on defensive side of ball.

Axl Rose 2017

Axl Rose 2017

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 2463 posts
Likely non factor for a good half decade now
INTERVIEWER: Would you say that you write your music for the man on the street?

SID VICIOUS: No, I've met the man on the street, he's a cunt.

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 4624 posts
Greg Schiano looking pretty good right now. Better to lose than hire a Yankee though. Better a Yankee than a Nig*** like Sumlin.

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 4624 posts
Pruitt is apparently considered an elite recruiter so probably best hire for Tennessee. Risky going with a guy that has never built anything but he is probably their best choice since they are down to their 7th option. Not everyone can win in the SEC. Lots of money going down the tubes on wasted salary. Tennessee is at least going to save a little

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 4624 posts
The guy is going to make $4 million. Unreal. Maybe buy a player or two Tennessee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users