OT: Does anyone here belong to a gym?

KingRevolver

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but it's $10-a-month. No big deal.

Get the black card then you get the massages. No happy endings though.

Like the others said you won't see any Lou ferrigno types but you can get a good workout in. A weight bench and dumbells are the same anywhere you go. The biggest thing is going, working hard and sticking with it.

Only a bitch retard like you would try hard to make it sound like a bad thing to be strong

You're wrong again wiener. You can do more harm than good lifting heavy weight as you get older. Your ligaments and joints can't handle the load.

But you can dunk a basketball, bench over 300lbs and hit a golf ball 300 yards as well.

Pretty cool.

Dumbfuck you have no idea. If you lift properly there are a ton of benefits and studies have proven this. Increased bone density and the overall benefits of higher muscle mass and lower body fat percentages are incredible.

But keep curling 10’s at Planet Fitness and telling yourself benching 85 pounds is better for you than an actual workout.

Annoying ass retard

No reason to lift heavy.

I prefer to do more circuit training stuff cause I’m concerned about injury since my old.

Honestly Kinger find something at the gym you enjoy doing and stick with it. I lifted and did cardio for years for the sole reason of not getting fat and hated it but I forced myself.

Finally got back into basketball a few years ago after losing a bunch of weight dieting and exercising for a contest and I’ve stayed at the at or lower weight ever since with minimal effort since playing hoops is fun and it doesn’t feel like an obligation.

Maybe try cycling or swimming or something

Dumbfuck you have no idea. If you lift properly there are a ton of benefits and studies have proven this. Increased bone density and the overall benefits of higher muscle mass and lower body fat percentages are incredible.

But keep curling 10’s at Planet Fitness and telling yourself benching 85 pounds is better for you than an actual workout.

Annoying ass retard

I never said that wiener. We are talking about maxing out with weight. You "can" do more harm than good.