Tampa Bay Downs- Winter 2017/Spring 2018

rdalert447

Aqueduct is awful, with short fields and Yonkers-esque payouts, so making my first meet long foray at Tampa. Full fields, great turf action, and a handful of sharpsters.....Will post here. Hopefully we can scrape out some long ones:

Race 8

$20 Win #8 Cantcatchchanneled 8-1

Trainer Bradley is definitely a sneaky f$(k, and is hitting at around 50% off these long layoffs. Good ROI as well, so appears to be under the radar with this move. Hits 30% claimers, to boot.

Good luck.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played every race at Tampa last weekend since I was in Vegas and did pretty good...three things to keep in mind

1. It’s pretty chalky for first place but a lot of bombs finish in the money

2. Front-runners/speed types do well...don’t see a lot of late closers here very often

3. Look for horses that have run well at Tampa previously

Aqueduct is awful, with short fields and Yonkers-esque payouts, so making my first meet long foray at Tampa. Full fields, great turf action, and a handful of sharpsters.....Will post here. Hopefully we can scrape out some long ones:

Race 8

$20 Win #8 Cantcatchchanneled 8-1

Trainer Bradley is definitely a sneaky f$(k, and is hitting at around 50% off these long layoffs. Good ROI as well, so appears to be under the radar with this move. Hits 30% claimers, to boot.

Good luck.

Wide trip did us in. Third best at 14-1.

0-1, -$20

Saturday 12/9/17

Sticking with Bradley today. Based on his recent history here, he’s a guy I want to follow all meet:

Race 3

$20 Win #7 Mikebravozerothree 6-1

$1 Pick Three 7/ALL/3

Bradley has a robust ROI in maiden claimers and dirt sprints here. Hoping that trend continues. First Lasix should help.

Race 5

$20 Win #3 Yahtzee Queen 6-1

More juicy ROI here for Bradley. This time in Allowance races and Turf routes. The guy is really plus ROI in just about every category, yet doesn’t get bet.

Good luck, folks!

0-1, -$20