Anyone watch the Daniel Shaver video yet?

brokerstip

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That whole operation was stupid.  Has to be a better way.  

The 2 "suspects" completely gave themselves up.  You got a gun on them.  Approach them in their positions with the manpower and take them into custody.

This has been all over the news here for weeks.  Never seen the video until now.  

Usually in the corner of law enforcement, but this was a joke.   Guy did a great job drunk of obeying commands.  He slipped up a little in his state and got smoked.  

Travesty.  

Watched it again.  I can understand why the itchy trigger finger.  Drunk idiot was trying to catch his balance or something.  No clue. 

Blame is completely on the operation protocol here.  

"Follow a bunch of detailed commands and come towards us.  Fuck up and you are dead."  

So stupid.  Mesa PD sucks. 

Guy completely gave himself up.  Just move in and arrest him. 

The guy should have been shot the first time when he put both his hands behind his back....to make that mistake again after being warned he would be killed if he did it.....well that’s on him

I call em like I see em, Black or White....

Justified shooting imo....

Oh brother

It’s really that simple.....when he put both his hands behind his back, that cop must have told himself that he fvcked up and it could have cost him his life and this guy had no more chances...

Guy took one more chance......guys dead because of it...

You don't actually think that kid was a threat to the cop while having an assault weapon pointed at him do you?