Anyone watch the Daniel Shaver video yet?

brokerstip

I read he had a pellet gun in the room(nothing illegal about that) and that someone passing by saw him with the gun while looking into the room, which means if this is true he did nothing wrong at all. The cop had like 3 min to walk the 20 ft and cuff him while he was lying on the ground, instead he gave the guy nonsense demands again and again...get down, get up, put your hands here, put your legs there, etc, all while the other cop watched as well.

Us white people need to start rioting, but where to do it?

Last sentence made me lol

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He had an air soft rifle that he was pointing out the balcony while telling friends how he was using it to kill pigeons, people at the pool seen it and called police

I dont even know if shooting pidgeons is against the law where that took place, but if it was, it's likely a misdemeanor, right? Is that cause to kill someone?

Police officers dont have the right to shoot citizens for disobeying them teddy, there wasn't even a hint of a crime being committed. If this had been a mass shooting and they get the perp, fine, but they were dragging an innocent couple out of a hotel room that did nothing wrong.

First off I’m not trying to be the bad guy here, I’m sorry the guys dead but I always look at the cops side of things in shootings.

But to touch on what you just said....

1. It’s not as easy to just say the guy got shot for disobeying an order, that doesn’t paint the whole picture

2. There wasn’t a crime committed? Once again that doesn’t tell the whole story, cops got a call that a guy was waving around an assault rifle.

The woman did what she was told and lived, the man did not and died......it’s been said a million times, do what the cop tells you and you’ll be fine

I dont even know if shooting pidgeons is against the law where that took place, but if it was, it's likely a misdemeanor, right? Is that cause to kill someone?

This is where these discussions always go sideways when one side starts talking apples and oranges.

Nobody said he was shooting pigeons.....Nobody!!! Nobody is talking about if shooting pigeons is leagal or not...the cop did not shoot him because he thought he was shooting pigeons...

Lol stay on tract man...

There is no possible reason for the cop to order the guy to crawl towards him, other than for the power trip of requiring someone to follow your commands, once he was laying on the floor with his arms and legs spread, you cover him while the partner cuffs and searches him. The cop is a murderer, he got off, just like OJ, but that's what he is.

Maybe I didn’t explain fully......he was showing his friends in a mock way how he was shooting pigeons on some new job he had, he wasn’t actually showing them be recreating the scene on his balcony...

From what I read it was him discribing how he did it and acting it out on the balcony....

I steered you wrong there with my verbiage....my bad

There is no possible reason for the cop to order the guy to crawl towards him, other than for the power trip of requiring someone to follow your commands, once he was laying on the floor with his arms and legs spread, you cover him while the partner cuffs and searches him. The cop is a murderer, he got off, just like OJ, but that's what he is.

I agree that the guy didn’t need to crawl to him BUT most likely it was the policy of his police force....story I told before.... the guy who lives right across from me is a cop and was suspended for two weeks for not firing on a guy who was doing a suicide by cop...5 other cops shot and he did not......1 shoots we all shoot policy

Cop might have just been following protocol

I agree that the guy didn’t need to crawl to him BUT most likely it was the policy of his police force....story I told before.... the guy who lives right across from me is a cop and was suspended for two weeks for not firing on a guy who was doing a suicide by cop...5 other cops shot and he did not......1 shoots we all shoot policy

Cop might have just been following protocol

So do you think acquitting the cop was the right thing?

Watched it again and have a few more takes..

1. It seems by the way the cop talked to them and then talked to his partner as well by scolding him on the direction ‘Ron’ pulled the female suspect, it came across as a training excersize of him getting his first chance in the lead or showing new recruits how it’s done.

2. He asked the female to get in the kneeling position and crawl towards him and she did what I thought she should have and kept her hands up and walk on her lower legs

3. The male suspect after putting he hands behind his back is told if he so much as drops his hands that he would be shot, then the cop says crawl to me and the guy quickly drops his hands, that’s the second time he could have been shot

I agree that the cop should have just held point over the suspects and had his team just walk over and cuff them.....that said, the male suspect didn’t make it easy on him by not following orders 3x

"craw to me" would imply getting on all fours so the cop gave conflicting demands.  

Yes it was a mistake by the kid to put his hand behind his back but this cop was looking for any excuse to pull the trigger, couldn't be any more obvious.

Yes

Basically said follow my instructions to the letter or die.

If you don't give yourself up in the most absolute perfect manner

You die.

That's some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

If you watch that video and aren't deeply disturbed, there's something wrong with you.

The USA isn't supposed to be a military state.  It's never supposed to be a shoot first, ask questions later situation.

What a fucked up world we live in today.

Of course, the cops never get charged.  And people wonder why there are protests and riots...

He said.....get in the kneeling position and keep your hands up and crawl to me.....I would have done what the female did

crawl
krôl/
verb

1. 1.
    (of a person) move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.
    "they crawled out from under the table"
    synonyms: creep, worm one's way, go on all fours, go on hands and knees, wriggleslithersquirmscrabble
    "they crawled under the table"

as I said, conflicting commands

I’m with you on that 100% But the female figures it out, it wasn’t that hard.....hands up in the kneeling position and crawl to me....it was what came to my head before I even noticed she did it....the male suspect was told seconds before droppzing his hands that he would be shot if he dropped his hands...

He could have been shot twice before his 3rd screw up which just happen to before the least threatening of the 3

I’m with you on that 100% But the female figures it out, it wasn’t that hard.....hands up in the kneeling position and crawl to me....it was what came to my head before I even noticed she did it....the male suspect was told seconds before droppzing his hands that he would be shot if he dropped his hands...

He could have been shot twice before his 3rd screw up which just happen to before the least threatening of the 3

Could have been shot twice?  LOL.

American justice is now:  don't fuck up crawling with a gun pointed at your head or you'll die.

What the fuck is wrong with you?  You just need attention that badly?