Anyone watch the Daniel Shaver video yet?

brokerstip

It appears some think the death penalty is appropriate punishment for waving a toy gun around while inebriated :scratch

More fake news.......what’s so hard to understand? The cop did not show up with an idea to punish a guy for waving a fake gun, he showed up on a call from dispatch that a guy was waving around an assault rifle.....

At least can you fvckheads get your mind set on that....which is the truth

Didn’t show up about a call on pigeons

Didn’t show up about toys

They showed up after being called on by people at a pool about someone pointing g an assault rifle at them from his balcony....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More fake news.......what’s so hard to understand? The cop did not show up with an idea to punish a guy for waving a fake gun, he showed up on a call from dispatch that a guy was waving around an assault rifle.....

At least can you fvckheads get your mind set on that....which is the truth

Didn’t show up about a call on pigeons

Didn’t show up about toys

They showed up after being called on by people at a pool about someone pointing g an assault rifle at them from his balcony....

Guilty until proven innocent.  You belong in Russia, dumbfuck.

Read some more on the case, nothing to do with the actual shooting but just some observations...

The police actually called up to the room and talked to Danial and told them they were coming up......why didn’t he tell them on the phone that it was a BB gun? Not blaming him just curious, probably was drunk and either thought it didn’t matter or thought it was none of their business with it being a gun state and him coming from a gun state...Texas

I heard an interview with the girl and she sounds super hot, I can’t get a good look on the video but when interview she was quite the Jersey chick attitude....said when the walked out ‘the cops starting yelling to get down yada yada’.....lol yada yada

Did they just get done fvcking? So much for the perfect father of two who left his pregnant wife at home.....she was a ceriget (sp) that’s gotta e a double punch to the gut for the wife when she watched the video.....she’s like wtf? Then Hey wtf?

They both seemed calm and surprised when they came out the room and seen weapons drawn on them.....makes me wonder how the phone conversation went.....had to of been like ‘hey we need to talk with you, we heard your waving a gun’.....and the two of em were like let’s head out will say sorry and explain it was a toy, get a slap on the wrist and hit the town.

Bizzaro.....

Read some more on the case, nothing to do with the actual shooting but just some observations...

The police actually called up to the room and talked to Danial and told them they were coming up......why didn’t he tell them on the phone that it was a BB gun? Not blaming him just curious, probably was drunk and either thought it didn’t matter or thought it was none of their business with it being a gun state and him coming from a gun state...Texas

I heard an interview with the girl and she sounds super hot, I can’t get a good look on the video but when interview she was quite the Jersey chick attitude....said when the walked out ‘the cops starting yelling to get down yada yada’.....lol yada yada

Did they just get done fvcking? So much for the perfect father of two who left his pregnant wife at home.....she was a ceriget (sp) that’s gotta e a double punch to the gut for the wife when she watched the video.....she’s like wtf? Then Hey wtf?

They both seemed calm and surprised when they came out the room and seen weapons drawn on them.....makes me wonder how the phone conversation went.....had to of been like ‘hey we need to talk with you, we heard your waving a gun’.....and the two of em were like let’s head out will say sorry and explain it was a toy, get a slap on the wrist and hit the town.

Bizzaro.....

Let me ask you a question, if the guy never moved off the floor, just laid there with his arms and legs spread, but kept yelling fuck you at the cop, refusing the cops orders to crawl and hop, would it be justified to shoot him?

Once again, I wish it never happened and that the guy was home with his wife and kids today, but when it comes to police shootings it’s akways so one sided with everyone as they just jump to the ending while ignoring the beginning....

Merlin, I answered you so can you answer me?

Did Danial’s actions bring the police to him?

Did he put his hands behind his back?

Did he lower his hands after being told not to?

Did he put his hand behind his back while crawling?

Was he probably pulling up his shorts? YES

Could that have been mistaken for reaching for a gun? YES

Was the cop an over the top retarded prick? YES

Once again, I wish it never happened and that the guy was home with his wife and kids today, but when it comes to police shootings it’s akways so one sided with everyone as they just jump to the ending while ignoring the beginning....

Merlin, I answered you so can you answer me?

Did Danial’s actions bring the police to him?

Did he put his hands behind his back?

Did he lower his hands after being told not to?

Did he put his hand behind his back while crawling?

Was he probably pulling up his shorts? YES

Could that have been mistaken for reaching for a gun? YES

Was the cop an over the top retarded prick? YES

The cop yelled instruction after instruction at the guy in rapid succession, so yea, the poor guy messed up a little, that's not the point. The cop was looking for a reason to shoot, why did he have an assault rifle even with him?

And it was easily apparent the whole video that the guy was unarmed, and you DONT shoot because a guy might be reaching for something, you shoot if you see a gun(or even think you see a gun), but not because he "might" have had a gun somewhere?

If that were the case you could shoot everyone.

tbh a cop thinking you are reaching for a weapon has been justifiable murder for quite some time now

I’d agree with that.....but still, if you’re a cop and a guy reaches what are you gonna do?

Good video out there with a cop running 3 drills with a BLM person and the BLM fired wrong or was killed in all 3 instances....

Handling a situation the same way every time will get you killed....can’t sit back and say ‘this dude seems cool I’m going to be chill with him, no way he has a gun’....Boom...Dead

I’d agree with that.....but still, if you’re a cop and a guy reaches what are you gonna do?

Good video out there with a cop running 3 drills with a BLM person and the BLM fired wrong or was killed in all 3 instances....

Handling a situation the same way every time will get you killed....can’t sit back and say ‘this dude seems cool I’m going to be chill with him, no way he has a gun’....Boom...Dead

Thats part of risk of being a police officer......dying or being injured on the job

I guess if you want to eliminate that risk you can just kill everyone first chance you get...

But again no one is signing up for that shitty job with little pay so.....

It’s not shitty pay, cops make good money on the books and I can’t believe 90%+ arent skimming off the top (I have no problem with it) by shaking a drug dealer down in an alley and taking his BR and telling to kick rocks and split....

Lots of free risk free money to be had.....

Lol

Who else do you think are overpaid? I'm assuming the list is extremely long if you think cops are overpaid.

What do you think they should make? Around here, typical suburban cops can make $30 +hourly coming in the door, experienced ones a lot more, I dont think a cop should make a 100 grand, even with OT.