SBR Drops DSI to a D Rating

BAUS

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE DOESNT

The merry men would tout a flaming bag of shit if they thought they could gleen a corn nugget from it

BAUS and RobbinHood are fund there. So they say shop is great so there isn't a run on the bank. DSI in return pays them because they are long time well know posters

The circle of life we watched for 15 years now

that is really fucking sad

HE DOESNT

The merry men would tout a flaming bag of shit if they thought they could gleen a corn nugget from it

BAUS and RobbinHood are fund there. So they say shop is great so there isn't a run on the bank. DSI in return pays them because they are long time well know posters

The circle of life we watched for 15 years now

anyone profiled at cris was given 20 limits at new dsi.  how these guys aren't profiled is a miracle

My guess DSI views it as advertising

Buy a banner for XXX or have an affiliate deal at XX%

or

allow 3-4 well know posters to screen watch and take every off mkt number, give them some payouts and they blabber what a great shop it is while you no pay others who recreational players who got lucky and went on a run

My guess

boats

Not looking good. I certainly wouldn't be depositing but I am semi-banned/limited anyways.

I don't understand why you bash BAUS or FH for stating facts. BAUS has been paid frequently by DSI. Do you really think it is because they know he is a long tenured forum poster? Please... 

ok

you tell me why Baus can get paid 1000's a week playing what he plays (and we know what that is) and why he can even play there at above 20$ a wager

and others who are 100% recreational aren't getting paid after being down lifetime there

boats

I don't understand why you bash BAUS or FH for stating facts. BAUS has been paid frequently by DSI. Do you really think it is because they know he is a long tenured forum poster? Please... 

From my end, just going by what BAUS as stated here and has told me privately.....................as stated earlier in the thread, have not played at DSI in the year 2017.

ok

you tell me why Baus can get paid 1000's a week playing what he plays (and we know what that is) and why he can even play there at above 20$ a wager

and others who are 100% recreational aren't getting paid after being down lifetime there

boats

Ask DSI not me or BAUS. How would we know? What do you want BAUS to say, that he's not being paid? He's just reporting a fact. I am sure he won't be reloading there anymore, by the way. 

By around noon he should be out of bed and ready to take questions at a TGF sponsored press conference.

BAUS