Can someone who knows bitcoin please explain this to?

BarryRunSome

The fees were never like this in the past. Maybe 20 bucks for everything

Gdax is the trading platform for Coinbase.  You only need to click on the "join" button at the GDAX site, and you will already have your account set up with your bank account linked if you had one linked at Coinbase.

Calling dollars up from your bank account will be free, as will be sending cash back to your bank account.  And, you can trade any dollars at Gdax for bitcoins, or vica versa, for a fee of 0.25%.

The minor's fees when sending bitcoin do vary depending on the amount of transactions waiting for service, but won't affect any trading.

Gdax is the trading platform for Coinbase.  You only need to click on the "join" button at the GDAX site, and you will already have your account set up with your bank account linked if you had one linked at Coinbase.

Calling dollars up from your bank account will be free, as will be sending cash back to your bank account.  And, you can trade any dollars at Gdax for bitcoins, or vica versa, for a fee of 0.25%.

The minor's fees when sending bitcoin do vary depending on the amount of transactions waiting for service, but won't affect any trading.

Thank you

$45.00 fee this morning from Coinbase to BlockChain to book. Lol. Signed up at gdax but I don’t understand how it works. Best I can tell I’m getting killed from BlockChain to the book. 20 bucks from BC to the book. I used to have a mycelium wallet. Anyone know if sending to mycelium from Coinbase would be cheaper?

Pissing away money before I even start chucking the darts.