Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Donuts, does yo bitch swallow?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

Colonel

• Members
  • 8756 posts

been wondering for a while

I never caught a break in my life

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 24890 posts
Don’t currently have a single bitch, but honestly , I’ve never fucked one who didn’t swallow other than a hooker.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29282 posts

Don’t currently have a single bitch, but honestly , I’ve never fucked one who didn’t swallow other than a hooker.

Jbd what happened with the girl????

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 24890 posts
Broke up 4-5 months ago.

Needed a change. So far has been tremendous. Been to 7 countries in the last 3 months. Banged some Asians and now have lots of freedom to do whatever else I feel like. Also no buying her and her family gifts.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Hangover

Hangover

Facemelter

• Members
  • 14133 posts

Broke up 4-5 months ago.

Needed a change. So far has been tremendous. Been to 7 countries in the last 3 months. Banged some Asians and now have lots of freedom to do whatever else I feel like. Also no buying her and her family gifts.

Never met a dude who recently got out of a long relationship and didnt feel like he just escaped prison

It is a gift from the gods...pure freedom do wut u wana do when u wanna do it

that drop tho

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 6120 posts
Joey is E-40

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 24890 posts

Never met a dude who recently got out of a long relationship and didnt feel like he just escaped prison

It is a gift from the gods...pure freedom do wut u wana do when u wanna do it

This. Life is so much simpler.

Wade

Wade

Colonel

• Members
  • 8756 posts

Jbd what happened with the girl????

probably met a negro with a 12 incher.  donuts had no chance after that.

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 6120 posts

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 24890 posts

probably met a negro with a 12 incher. donuts had no chance after that.

Hahahaha. Not that I know if. She actually called me on Saturday begging me to come over to fuck her. Passed as I was high and watching Netflix.

Wade

Wade

Colonel

• Members
  • 8756 posts

might as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users