College Bowl Contest: 3*,2*, 1*, HURRY [Lines Added]

Downsouth

Gotta hurry as getting a late start. 

$100 entry fee

2 Entry Max Per Poster so if your wife, friend, dog or whoever wants to enter a second entry they can. 

Entry fee will be payable via Bitcoin or Paypal.  Paypal will be $103 and is to be sent as a sale and NOT friends and family.  DO NOT include any messages with the paypal.  If you include anything that says contest, gambling or any of the sort I will come thru your screen and punch you in the dick. 

Rules: 

Pick 15 Games

Five 1 Star

Five 2 Star

Five 3 Star

You get plus whatever star amount you have for wins.  Zero for losses. 

Tiebreaker:  #1:  Pick the total points scored combined in both semi final playoff matchups (Georgia/Oklahoma and Alabama/Clemson).   This will be one number.  Please pm me if you need help adding.  Closest to the final score of both games combined.  

Tiebreaker #2:  Total points in championship game.  If tied after two tiebreakers then I will split the prize among tied or offer them the option for someone to stream a coin flip for the prize.  

Lines will be posted December 14th and will not change.  Will use lines from HR Wager which mirrors previous years. 

Deadline: 

The first game is scheduled for this Saturday December 16 at 1pm ET.  SInce we are putting this together late, entries will be allowed up until Saturday December 16th at 11:00 am Eastern Time

Entries will need to be pm'ed to both myself and Sharp Square for grading.  

All entries will be posted after the deadline.  Sharp Square has agreed to grade and post standings. (thanks)

Payouts: 

Less than 10 entries:  Winner Take All

10-15 Entries:  Pay Top 2

16-20 Entries:  Pay Top 3

21 Plus Entries:  Pay Top 4

Please feel free to let me know if I am missing anything or any questions you may have.  If any potential issue arises during contest will do best to produce fair outcome.  

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple comments, not complaints. Do as you see fit.

1. As far as scoring goes you get half of your stars for a tie

2. The tiebreaker in the past is that we all designated a best bet and that was

a. used to break ties

b, if still tied and both parties won best best it was then who covered the spread by the greatest margin.

What addy to send pp to?

Just a couple comments, not complaints. Do as you see fit.

1. As far as scoring goes you get half of your stars for a tie

2. The tiebreaker in the past is that we all designated a best bet and that was

a. used to break ties

b, if still tied and both parties won best best it was then who covered the spread by the greatest margin.

What addy to send pp to?

1.  You are correct on #1.  Was just an oversight on my part. 

2/3.  I've seen that in the past and its fine if majority want.  I just came up with a set of tiebreakers that would be easy to grade.  If most are set on the old way I can change it.