Expect16's College Football

Not playing many games on the board this weekend. Some scary games that could swing the wrong way. Feel the Miss St game at LSU will be closer than most think and the Bulldogs may even pull the upset in Death Valley - T. Dural has accounted for over 50% of the receiving for LSU so far and a couple of those were crazy busted coverage plays like the 94 yard TD to pad the weak numbers, Jennings isn't trusted enough yet to throw much and LSU will be limited to the short middle passes and running game. Fornette hasn't impressed or lived up to the hype and Hilliard will get banged up against a good MSU front and they have talent at the LB spot as well. If Miss St doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, this game will be decided in the final minutes but I don't trust them enough yet - night game in Death Valley and Mullens is still 0-20+ against LSU and Bama since coming to Starkville.

I also see an upset brewing for the Sooners in Morgantown. They are a 7/7.5 favorites and without their running back after a physical game with Tennessee and while they did cover the 21 point spread last weekend, they needed help on a questionable fumble call that cost the Vols points and of course the two big scores. They in no way impressed me like felt they should have against the young guys from Knoxville. Last but not least, I want to pull the trigger on Clemson +16.5/17 but staying away and Bama should handle the 14.5 vs Florida Saturday afternoon but Yeldon is nursing a hamstring, without senior safety Perry for the first half and might be a low scoring game with limited possessions to pull away if the Gators run run run and Bama relies on their clock management running game as well. DOn;t see Cooper having a big game this weekend due to them focusing on him and that Gators CB -Hargraves- is solid and matches up well.

Nebraska -7 (-115) vs Miami $115/100

North Carolina @ East Carolina OVER 66 (-105) $105/100

Suddenly the two Mississippi schools are relevant. Can a conference that contains: Alabama' date=' Auburn, LSU, Texas AM, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida and Missouri fit in two more contenders?[/quote']

I've either pulled the trigger on the Rebels and Dogs each week or at least had them in my leans. Said I should have taken Miss St against LSU because it had all the makings of a close game but both schools have always fallen flat on the big stage in recent years but look the real deal now. We will find out a lot about both of them in two weeks when they host A&M and Bama the same day. Miss St has a better shot at hanging with the Aggies than the other I believe but the loss of the star Center might shake it up. Timing and tempo with that offense plus the familiarity of Day and Prescott being lost might slow it down somewhat but their defense is so underrated its comical. Two great D linemen and the LB will come out early for the NFL plus a good corner. They will give A&M a nice run. not sure what the Bama line will be against Ole Miss, probably 14-17 and would lay the points at anything under 18 at this point.

South Carolina -5.5 $220/200 Mike Davis has a huge game

Oregon State +9.5 $110/100 In Manion we Believe against the Trojans!

Memphis +21.5 $55/50 Memphis has a HUGE QB at around 6'7'' and they will feast on the tunnel screens and lose but hang within 3 scores to this Rebel squad in Oxford, Memphis on D is much improved and they are among the best tacklers in the country so far this season, almost beat the Bruins out West and will catch a few of the Ole Miss guys looking forward to the Bama showcase game next week. Don't sleep on these Tigers tomorrow and take the points.

Michigan -11 $110/100 (updated side Fri night, was copying from original leans sheet and typo) Go Big Blue, they right the ship in Ann Arbor tomorrow. I know the public LOVES the Gophers but I'm going against the grain here after much deliberation.

Baylor -21 $110/100. Baylor offense, enough said.