Creative way to bet a prop tonight. SD/KC NFL

Gabe

• Tyrell Williams over 34.5 yards -120 BOVADA
  • Hunter Henry over 44.5 yards -113 BOOKMAKER
  • Travis Benjamin over 34.5 yards -125 BOVADA

I am betting that at least 2 out of 3 win, if all 3 win then we celebrate but I will be fully content with 2/3 here. It's not hard to pass against KC and I expect KC to do their best to shut down Keenan Allen. So I am going to bet the #2 and #3 WR and the TE over in reception yards based off that. 

$120 to win $100

$113 to win $100

$125 to win $100

Win 2/3 and still make about $70, win all 3 and make $300. Not a bad way to attack this.

I am curious,  did Hoffa show up in any of the winning prop threads?  

One thing I definitely know is I am way ahead via props this year,  can't remember him showiing up in any of those threads. 

Why?   Only he knows, but when you take 10 different kind of medications and have severe mental problems it can make you obsessive, negative and mean which we all know are 3 traits he possesses.   

• Tyrell Williams over 34.5 yards -120 BOVADA
  • Hunter Henry over 44.5 yards -113 BOOKMAKER
  • Travis Benjamin over 34.5 yards -125 BOVADA

I am betting that at least 2 out of 3 win, if all 3 win then we celebrate but I will be fully content with 2/3 here. It's not hard to pass against KC and I expect KC to do their best to shut down Keenan Allen. So I am going to bet the #2 and #3 WR and the TE over in reception yards based off that. 

$120 to win $100

$113 to win $100

$125 to win $100

Win 2/3 and still make about $70, win all 3 and make $300. Not a bad way to attack this.

Or lose all 3 and lose over $300. Just saying. Did your friend forget to mention that possibility?  :doh

Got talked into this play but a friend of mine.  Sorry for sharing this.   

Rivers just doesn't have it in ARROWHEAD

The thing you liked(Keenan under) actually won, and you went 0-3.   There's a lesson to be learned there for all of us about trying to get too cute and creative.  Sometimes the easiest way is the best way.  Sorry you had to teach it.