Moments in forumville that genuinely made you laugh your ass off?

KingRevolver

Brock calling the cops on me for saying his wife's name when he dared me not too then going on a major meltdown threatening to KILL and FIGHT posters when Kinger wouldn't ban all his haters. Then stating he was tired of the forums and all done posting forever only to come back 6 hours later and post some plays as if nothing happened.

Guest ChrisHarvard
Brock calling the cops on me for saying his wife's name when he dared me not too then going on a major meltdown threatening to KILL and FIGHT posters when Kinger wouldn't ban all his haters. Then stating he was tired of the forums and all done posting forever only to come back 6 hours later and post some plays as if nothing happened.

WTF? Who runs a forum like this?

Taking the Huffy to the golf course was classic. Good choice.

Lets not forget I was the the Columbo that uncovered that caper,LOL. I still have the image on my pc..... I remember it being strange that their was no sight or sound of golf clubs being used as he was claiming to wait to tee off, and his camera panning around the course, then i seen the bike,lol. that was funny!.Can anyone post that link?