I thought SBG merg was supposed to liven this place up?

BigBill365

I tried to make this my #1 forum but its just extremly boring and barley anyone posts here so i was excited to hear we wer getting a bunch of posters but its still so slow and most threads wont get a reply for a long time.Honest question whats going on why is it difficult to get this forum active with more posters?It seems like theres only about 4 posters here.Would you guys consider putting some big name posters on the payroll ever?

I was thinking a pod cast or some type of radio show would be pretty sweet.Or a video series kind of like pregame.I have some ideas that would be pretty sweet.I know its difficult to get a forum going from the ground up but i think if TGF could do something 'BIG" it could make a name for itself.I really like all the guys here but it needs something if it doesnt have the BIG Name guys it needs another attraction just my opinion.I wana see TGF succeed

Guest ChrisHarvard
yeah im under suspision WADE is Kinger all along but i will never know for real

Nah...

There are ghosts here but Wade is not one of them. He's a full blooded american poster. I also know for a fact, he does not have a foreign brown dog.