Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

my plan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 20116 posts

added going back to school in my plan. raised my spirits a lot

also helped with booze cravings

2018 will be my first productive year maybe ever

HenryHiII2

HenryHiII2

New thread new record

• Members
  • 11449 posts
You are trash

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 18981 posts

added going back to school in my plan. raised my spirits a lot

also helped with booze cravings

2018 will be my first productive year maybe ever

K

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 18981 posts

Kolzer is inspired by Trump. :yay

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 20116 posts

Kolzer is inspired by Trump. :yay

i do like his personality. but i dont like this latest dementia thing popping up

always felt the pentagon might use his craziness as a way to attack some country. and then a big war

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 18981 posts

i do like his personality. but i dont like this latest dementia thing popping up

always felt the pentagon might use his craziness as a way to attack some country. and then a big war

But oh his IQ is much higher then your daddy Obama.

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5293 posts
A) nobody cares about you crying about your drinking or not. Jfc that whole thing has been played out for now a couple of years now. Boo fucking hoo. Get dry or stfu for god sakes. Too many here giving you a pass on that and it pisses me off.

B) pay DS in full. Not some gay in he the future date, right fucking now. Amazing you have the balls to even post without settling up with him.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 24817 posts

A) nobody cares about you crying about your drinking or not. Jfc that whole thing has been played out for now a couple of years now. Boo fucking hoo. Get dry or stfu for god sakes. Too many here giving you a pass on that and it pisses me off.

B) pay DS in full. Not some gay in he the future date, right fucking now. Amazing you have the balls to even post without settling up with him.

This.

Come on KK you act is getting lame. Just pay the guy and move on. None of the other shit has anything to do with paying your debt.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 18981 posts

only $275 more kolzer...make it happen and you will be better for it!

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 20116 posts

i cant make a payment to DS for a while

really broke right now and i have to move yet again to go back to school. going to be real tight i need to hit some unders in the world cup

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 13750 posts
Money to bet a soccer tournament that doesn't start for five months, but can't pay a debt.

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 20116 posts

Money to bet a soccer tournament that doesn't start for five months, but can't pay a debt.

i dont know what to say about that. maybe im a scumbag but things are tight and i need action 24/7

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 10907 posts
JFC.

nothing but winners

nothing but winners

• Members
  • 1595 posts

i dont know what to say about that. maybe im a scumbag but things are tight and i need action 24/7

SCUMBAG would fit.............Also COWARD and FAG would fit.............you give a real man a bad name.................FAGGOT

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5091 posts

Go all in on a solid prop bet. If you hit pay off DS, if you lose shoot yourself.

Given your track record you probably have at least a 55% chance of hitting.

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 20116 posts

making 4 huge changes. no more modafinil. ive reached the limit with this stuff. if you cant do it naturally then you cant do it

no more junkfood. makes me tired and then i need coffee and modafinil

no more gambling. walking away from the daily gambling. its not good for you mentally. ill do some spot betting but thats just to reach rollover

going to church. deciding to be a christian. no more gay stuff at all. sin gets you mentally. 

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 4708 posts
So I'm getting paid the rest?

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 24817 posts
Jfc he still hasn’t paid you?

Kolzig pay the fucking man. He did you a solid.

Stop making excuses and acting like a fuckhhead.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 8493 posts
Pay the man
SP NATION

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 10907 posts
PR roomate.

Used to like kolzer.

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 20116 posts

So I'm getting paid the rest?

come on bro. you know you are getting paid the 33% I still owe you

BAUS

BAUS

BAUS

• JFC
  • 2121 posts

making 4 huge changes. no more modafinil. ive reached the limit with this stuff. if you cant do it naturally then you cant do it

no more junkfood. makes me tired and then i need coffee and modafinil

no more gambling. walking away from the daily gambling. its not good for you mentally. ill do some spot betting but thats just to reach rollover

going to church. deciding to be a christian. no more gay stuff at all. sin gets you mentally.

Which of these things will be the most difficult to stop do you think?

BAUS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users