my plan

KingKolzig

A) nobody cares about you crying about your drinking or not. Jfc that whole thing has been played out for now a couple of years now. Boo fucking hoo. Get dry or stfu for god sakes. Too many here giving you a pass on that and it pisses me off.

B) pay DS in full. Not some gay in he the future date, right fucking now. Amazing you have the balls to even post without settling up with him.

A) nobody cares about you crying about your drinking or not. Jfc that whole thing has been played out for now a couple of years now. Boo fucking hoo. Get dry or stfu for god sakes. Too many here giving you a pass on that and it pisses me off.

B) pay DS in full. Not some gay in he the future date, right fucking now. Amazing you have the balls to even post without settling up with him.

This.

Come on KK you act is getting lame. Just pay the guy and move on. None of the other shit has anything to do with paying your debt.

• 1 month later...

making 4 huge changes. no more modafinil. ive reached the limit with this stuff. if you cant do it naturally then you cant do it

no more junkfood. makes me tired and then i need coffee and modafinil

no more gambling. walking away from the daily gambling. its not good for you mentally. ill do some spot betting but thats just to reach rollover

going to church. deciding to be a christian. no more gay stuff at all. sin gets you mentally. 

making 4 huge changes. no more modafinil. ive reached the limit with this stuff. if you cant do it naturally then you cant do it

no more junkfood. makes me tired and then i need coffee and modafinil

no more gambling. walking away from the daily gambling. its not good for you mentally. ill do some spot betting but thats just to reach rollover

going to church. deciding to be a christian. no more gay stuff at all. sin gets you mentally.

Which of these things will be the most difficult to stop do you think?

BAUS