What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

I'm not too concerned, ripple doubled the week I bought it, so it only makes sense for it to correct some. Poe is next investment, going in one it probably tomorrow. For couple Benjamin's. I'm not getting caught up in this down fall, I'm looking at the other side of getting more bang for my buck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too concerned, ripple doubled the week I bought it, so it only makes sense for it to correct some. Poe is next investment, going in one it probably tomorrow. For couple Benjamin's. I'm not getting caught up in this down fall, I'm looking at the other side of getting more bang for my buck

losing 70% is a bit more than just "correcting some"

there are still 38 cryptos worth over $1 billion, which is about 36 too many, ripple is the dumbest one of the bunch at 62 billion, no idea why it is worth 5x litecoin

i'm gonna get rid of all of it.  not invested just moving funds from books.  owe a ton of taxes.

Ahh.  Ok.  You're probably better off creating an account on Kraken and wiring to your bank account.  They charge me $5 for a bank wire (my bank adds $15 for processing) and Kraken tends to have good prices for selling.

I don't really need to add to any of my trading accounts, but if you need to get to rid of any of it, I'll take it off of your hands.

i don't think anyone is too shocked

btc/eth back above 12k/1100... nice 10%+ bounce for ETH twice off the double lows this morning

This, no one surprised ....I like to keep myself comfortably sedated for times like this. Ha

That being said. Cashed in a few more audit triggers and knocked out a couple coins that I knew were in the green to try to consolidate. Got the cash out of the account so I wouldn’t be tempted to buy on dip which would if I probably would if I were not in so much already. Still have too much in, but I’m getting there. Actually times like this are good for me because it forces me to take action...even if I don’t sell at at best price ...still selling at a gain. Not recommended for people who are in negative. A few times I have sold coins and lost money on them. Cannabis coin comes to mind.

God looking out for me again. Was supposed to take my elderly friend back to the eye doctor at 8 am... daughter called and said that they were still in town and would take her. So now I get to hide in my room while cleaning gal does her thing, and not freak out while sitting in a dr office waiting room not knowning what’s up.

Looks like headed back in right direction at least. Funny how when you are down xxxxx on the day, feels good to be down any amount less than xxxxxx on the day.

Nothing says awesome like massive sounds going off from your PC in the middle of the night, and you get excited from yesterday's sell off and you think your coins hit your target price.. Come to check and it's because multiple coins hit your limit order price... :gun

Oh fok. You need Full Monty coin ICO To be extended.