What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or do u.... we'll see how this Achain fork goes, only 300 bux :cheers

that beer mug will be thrown at if this tanks LOL

Lol. Be happy to do a screenshot of my cuckoo. account. I’m going to just start calling at that because Siri puts that every time I say it. I don’t have enough money there to branch out or I would. I suppose I could sell some of my RAI blocks. I’ll probably just root you in.

Steem second only to Cardano in last hour earnings. The power of the lemmings!

Hey fwiw. Here is this guy talking about the fork...I haven’t watched it. I watched a few of his things but honestly don’t remember how credible he is. He’s got a somewhat large following though. Maybe I’ll pick up a smidgen, but probably not, What time is the fork?

don't sell the Raiblock

I’m probably too lazy. Binance and Poloniex are easy to trade. I do not like the cuckoo trading platform. Maybe I’ll get the swing of it but so far I find it more difficult. Yeah I had bad timing on the Raiblocks. I don’t want to sell at a loss. I just didn’t want to miss the Binance listing

Steem second only to Cardano in last hour earnings. The power of the lemmings!

Hey fwiw. Here is this guy talking about the fork...I haven’t watched it. I watched a few of his things but honestly don’t remember how credible he is. He’s got a somewhat large following though. Maybe I’ll pick up a smidgen, but probably not, What time is the fork?

Block # 499888 https://browser.achain.com/#/

Approximately 4-5 hours I believe

Nothing I want to sell over there. I think I will have to pass on that one or move some bitcoin. How long have you been in the crypto game Monty? Do you just do daytrading? Or do you hold some coins?

Little before you were seriously getting into it and when the guys were setting up the mining rigs I gave you and the other guys little bit of tidbit and advice here and there. I don't hold anything long term so I missed out on the HUGE gains the last couple of month so just little bits here and there. only thing I've held for a bit "long" in my terms is BNB and Zclassic and a couple of smaller ones like ENERG and a couple more, but usually I don't hold things for more then a couple of days or a week tops if something looks really bullish but might take a lil bit to gain and etc.

Just a hobby for me

Little before you were seriously getting into it and when the guys were setting up the mining rigs I gave you and the other guys little bit of tidbit and advice here and there. I don't hold anything long term so I missed out on the HUGE gains the last couple of month so just little bits here and there. only thing I've held for a bit "long" in my terms is BNB and Zclassic and a couple of smaller ones like ENERG and a couple more, but usually I don't hold things for more then a couple of days or a week tops if something looks really bullish but might take a lil bit to gain and etc.

Just a hobby for me

Well you seem to be doing well from what I’ve seen...Nice to have a hobby that makes you money instead of cost you money! I have Z classic also. Then again, I’ve had about everything at one time or another..ha. Have or have had every coin in top 20. I’m a coin slut.

Don’t think I’ve seen ENERG though. I will have to take a look later.

Hahaha did it? I thought you said 4-5hours. Lol. That video was made 4 hours ago, I guess it could have.

yeah I believe it did, didn't lose much but a few bux and wanted to xfer to kucoin anyway I've made an account here but only have had a few coins in here and wanted to xfer some btc but was always lazy about it so I guess it gave me an excuse LOL.

Achain has developed a forking technology giving any developer in the world the ability to fork off their main chain. Anyone leveraging the platform can make changes that best suits their need. The first forked offering on Achain’s platform is Abitcoin (ABTC). Achain will initiate a fork at a height of 1498888 for ACT. The approximate timing of ABTC forking will be 01:14AM January 13, 2018 GMT +8. Achain will be crediting ACT holders 1:1 with ABTC. ABTC will inherit ACT’s DPOS (delegated proof of stake) protocol.

All I could find. I need a time zone converter.

Achain has developed a forking technology giving any developer in the world the ability to fork off their main chain. Anyone leveraging the platform can make changes that best suits their need. The first forked offering on Achain’s platform is Abitcoin (ABTC). Achain will initiate a fork at a height of 1498888 for ACT. The approximate timing of ABTC forking will be 01:14AM January 13, 2018 GMT +8. Achain will be crediting ACT holders 1:1 with ABTC. ABTC will inherit ACT’s DPOS (delegated proof of stake) protocol.

All I could find. I need a time zone converter.

and it's already passed 1500000 or whatever so it definitely passed

yeah I believe it did, didn't lose much but a few bux and wanted to xfer to kucoin anyway I've made an account here but only have had a few coins in here and wanted to xfer some btc but was always lazy about it so I guess it gave me an excuse LOL.

Ha...well shit, Buypt yeah, sometimes It helps to have a reason to do something that we have been putting off. You will make it back quickly with another coin. Lots to choose from.

and it's already passed 1500000 or whatever so it definitely passed

What time is that in eastern time? I tried briefly to figure it ..it looked like noon to me, but I’m not sure. I guess it doesn’t matter if it has passed. Not much warning. I’m pretty sure that notice was not at Kucoin last night.

What time is that in eastern time? I tried briefly to figure it ..it looked like noon to me, but I’m not sure. I guess it doesn’t matter if it has passed. Not much warning. I’m pretty sure that notice was not at Kucoin last night.

would hate to be guys buying that coin for the fork and have to wait the last few hours to see if they support the fork or not LOL. 

then again if it loses i'm going to think to myself that's one expensive ass shitcoin. LOL

Go Bucks! Not that it will make you feel any better, but just realized that I had failed to record a sale on some NEO a few days ago, so I thought I had twice as much as I really did ...thus my like Blockfolio was showing significantly more profit then actually existed. Bummer.

Go Bucks! Not that it will make you feel any better, but just realized that I had failed to record a sale on some NEO a few days ago, so I thought I had twice as much as I really did ...thus my like Blockfolio was showing significantly more profit then actually existed. Bummer.

happened to me before, ended up losing like 10% for overholding.