What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you’re right. I was one of those jumping coin to coin riding the hot ones...ha... December was huge. don’t put much into those.video pumps.....I made a lot of money doing that in Dec (and watching what was rising). but yes it’s getting more difficult unless you are watching all the time. I have even stopped paying as much attention.

I did want Steem though. It was done by Dan Larimer who is now doing EOS. And I think he did Bitshares too, I’ve added to my EOS. That is the one that Monkey thought was a scam. I never saw it.

Agreeon the panic selling. I would prefer a more stable and steady up climb for bitcoin and company., even if it means short term correction.

Not like I have been in forever, butlong enough to have seen the 40% correction(s) and know that you don’t panic on a 15 percent dip after the triple digit weeks prior.

And I still wouldn't buy EOS with someone else's money.  It's not gonna end well for EOS token holders.

-$0.58 if you keep it long enough.

Lol. Time will tell. Any project can fail, but the statement you made about it being a made up scam coin by someone in their mom’s basement, (or whatever it was ..something close). when it’s got Dan Larimer heading it makes zero sense to me. The language in the ICO was standard.

https://hackernoon.com/dan-larimer-visionary-programmer-of-bitshares-steem-and-eos-7e6d94b241d7

Does this guy really strike you as a scammer? From what I’ve read, the greatest problem may be that he gets bored with projects and might want to move on at some point, but I don’t think he set out for a money grab here. Would you care to make a friendly wager?

ETH really cooking, above 1350

:hurray

Excellent! BTC making a run also...most are doing well...of course, since I sold a friend half a BTC last night right before things started moving. Lol. Hate selling BTC, but he was fiending for some alts. I’ve been there.

The other day I mentioned the Wall Street bonus deal. ( several articles said that Wall Street was paying bonuses on January 15 and some companies were paying in bitcoin). Of course many people get paid on Fridays and it’s mid month, so it’s a natural time people would invest anyway I would think. but will be interesting to see if things really go crazy in the next five days or so or whether that turns out to be an exaggerated angle.

Excellent! BTC making a run also...most are doing well...of course, since I sold a friend half a BTC last night right before things started moving. Lol. Hate selling BTC, but he was fiending for some alts. I’ve been there.

The other day I mentioned the Wall Street bonus deal. ( several articles said that Wall Street was paying bonuses on January 15 and some companies were paying in bitcoin). Of course many people get paid on Fridays and it’s mid month, so it’s a natural time people would invest anyway I would think. but will be interesting to see if things really go crazy in the next five days or so or whether that turns out to be an exaggerated angle.

Of course it’s an exaggerated angle

Market cap is currently 741 billion

How much bonus do you think Wall Street will give out that can possibly cause the market to jump

So you need 7000 entry level traders to get bonuses of 150K to make

1 billion dollars

And there not gonna put every penny into crypto

Bonus pool for workers in NYC was 24 billion in 2016. Of course they are not going to put every penny into crypto.

It would not surprise me however, that some of this influx of money in the last 24 hours has come from those bonuses. People see market going up again and they jump on.

that was for the entire Year?

just like theres FUD headlines

there are FOMO headlines

gonna go with the latter on this one

Not sure what you are saying “that was for the entire year.” You were talking about it taking 7000 x 175k to even make 1 billion. I said the pool was 24 billion.

Also the bigwigs making the real bonuses 1-10 million

Why would they invest in BTC

When they are already in a game they’re killing it at

It’s like the professional poker players that gamble on sports or table games

That never made sense to me

Better returns than the stock market? Varety? I don’t know, but many do.