Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

* * - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
1599 replies to this topic

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4261 posts

what is garlic coin?

trade in 1 garlic coin get 1 garlic?  :scratch 

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 8888 posts

I know you’re right. I was one of those jumping coin to coin riding the hot ones...ha... December was huge. don’t put much into those.video pumps.....I made a lot of money doing that in Dec (and watching what was rising). but yes it’s getting more difficult unless you are watching all the time. I have even stopped paying as much attention.
I did want Steem though. It was done by Dan Larimer who is now doing EOS. And I think he did Bitshares too, I’ve added to my EOS. That is the one that Monkey thought was a scam. I never saw it.

Agreeon the panic selling. I would prefer a more stable and steady up climb for bitcoin and company., even if it means short term correction.
Not like I have been in forever, butlong enough to have seen the 40% correction(s) and know that you don’t panic on a 15 percent dip after the triple digit weeks prior.

And I still wouldn't buy EOS with someone else's money.  It's not gonna end well for EOS token holders.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

And I still wouldn't buy EOS with someone else's money.  It's not gonna end well for EOS token holders.

I bought my first EOS at .58. Not sure how badly it could end. Dan Larimer ftw.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4261 posts

Bought OMG for a short term gain. 

:rain 

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 11809 posts

Its at 17$ what u want from it sell it if u don't have the balls to ride it

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 8888 posts

-$0.58 if you keep it long enough.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

Its at 17$ what u want from it sell it if u don't have the balls to ride it

What are you talking about? I bought more a few days ago. Monkey is the one who said it will end badly. I was saying can’t it end that badly for me given got in early.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

-$0.58 if you keep it long enough.

Lol. Time will tell. Any project can fail, but the statement you made about it being a made up scam coin by someone in their mom’s basement, (or whatever it was ..something close). when it’s got Dan Larimer heading it makes zero sense to me. The language in the ICO was standard.

https://hackernoon.c...os-7e6d94b241d7

Does this guy really strike you as a scammer? From what I’ve read, the greatest problem may be that he gets bored with projects and might want to move on at some point, but I don’t think he set out for a money grab here. Would you care to make a friendly wager?

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20642 posts

ETH really cooking, above 1350

:hurray

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

Excellent! BTC making a run also...most are doing well...of course, since I sold a friend half a BTC last night right before things started moving. Lol. Hate selling BTC, but he was fiending for some alts. I’ve been there.

The other day I mentioned the Wall Street bonus deal. ( several articles said that Wall Street was paying bonuses on January 15 and some companies were paying in bitcoin). Of course many people get paid on Fridays and it’s mid month, so it’s a natural time people would invest anyway I would think. but will be interesting to see if things really go crazy in the next five days or so or whether that turns out to be an exaggerated angle.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

I’m trying to find a joke about cooking eth, adding an m, something, But I can’t quite get there. Too early.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7142 posts

Excellent! BTC making a run also...most are doing well...of course, since I sold a friend half a BTC last night right before things started moving. Lol. Hate selling BTC, but he was fiending for some alts. I’ve been there.
The other day I mentioned the Wall Street bonus deal. ( several articles said that Wall Street was paying bonuses on January 15 and some companies were paying in bitcoin). Of course many people get paid on Fridays and it’s mid month, so it’s a natural time people would invest anyway I would think. but will be interesting to see if things really go crazy in the next five days or so or whether that turns out to be an exaggerated angle.

Of course it’s an exaggerated angle
Market cap is currently 741 billion

How much bonus do you think Wall Street will give out that can possibly cause the market to jump

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

Of course it’s an exaggerated angle
Market cap is currently 741 billion
How much bonus do you think Wall Street will give out that can possibly cause the market to jump

The average bonus is about $150k. There is a lot of money paid out.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7142 posts

The average bonus is about $150k. There is a lot of money paid out.

So you need 7000 entry level traders to get bonuses of 150K to make
1 billion dollars
And there not gonna put every penny into crypto

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

So you need 7000 entry level traders to get bonuses of 150K to make
1 billion dollars
And there not gonna put every penny into crypto

Bonus pool for workers in NYC was 24 billion in 2016. Of course they are not going to put every penny into crypto.

It would not surprise me however, that some of this influx of money in the last 24 hours has come from those bonuses. People see market going up again and they jump on.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7142 posts

that was for the entire Year?

just like theres FUD headlines

there are FOMO headlines

gonna go with the latter on this one

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

that was for the entire Year?

just like theres FUD headlines
there are FOMO headlines
gonna go with the latter on this one

Not sure what you are saying “that was for the entire year.” You were talking about it taking 7000 x 175k to even make 1 billion. I said the pool was 24 billion.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7142 posts
Also the bigwigs making the real bonuses 1-10 million
Why would they invest in BTC
When they are already in a game they’re killing it at
It’s like the professional poker players that gamble on sports or table games
That never made sense to me

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7142 posts
[quote name="IAG" post="1151333" timestamp="1515853531"]Not sure what you are saying “that was for the entire year.” You were talking about it taking 7000 x 175k to even make 1 billion. I said the pool was 24 billion.[/quote

I think this is a quarterly bonus

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts
[quote name="Dingo" post="1151339" timestamp="1515854292"][quote name="IAG" post="1151333" timestamp="1515853531"]Not sure what you are saying “that was for the entire year.” You were talking about it taking 7000 x 175k to even make 1 billion. I said the pool was 24 billion.[/quote

I think this is a quarterly bonus[/quote]

Annual.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20345 posts

Also the bigwigs making the real bonuses 1-10 million
Why would they invest in BTC
When they are already in a game they’re killing it at
It’s like the professional poker players that gamble on sports or table games
That never made sense to me

Better returns than the stock market? Varety? I don’t know, but many do.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20642 posts

iag, check into that captain pedophile thread and see if you were on that episode i posted with all the mullet girls

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12526 posts

lol i was waiting to hear her name when i was watching the little clip, dont think she was there.

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 11809 posts
Damn BCD +700%

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 8888 posts

Kraken back up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic