What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need any BTC IAG? :rain

Not at the moment...sorry... I’m taking profits now. have quite a bit in market now. I would suggest that anyone who is looking to buy use AJT tho!

Alt coins rainIng money. Someone told me to buy DENT coin the other day and I thought the symbol was DNT. I bought the wrong coin and still made 36% return in 3 days. (No idea how other one did) You can’t screw this up people...as long as you’re disproved that is..... I’m so tempted to buy in again with some of profit, but don’t want to be too greedy and have something go wrong. Then again, no idea how long these kind of returns will last tho people say it’s still very early in the game.

Sleepy would be much better off buying your bit coin and spreading it around over 20 coins, then doing whatever he is doing that is making him angry. I don’t understand people.

I will ask around for you. You would think people would be gobbling it up.

Not at the moment...sorry... I’m taking profits now. have quite a bit in market now. I would suggest that anyone who is looking to buy use AJT tho!

Alt coins rainIng money. Someone told me to buy DENT coin the other day and I thought the symbol was DNT. I bought the wrong coin and still made 36% return in 3 days. (No idea how other one did) You can’t screw this up people...as long as you’re disproved that is..... I’m so tempted to buy in again with some of profit, but don’t want to be too greedy and have something go wrong. Then again, no idea how long these kind of returns will last tho people say it’s still very early in the game.

Sleepy would be much better off buying your bit coin and spreading it around over 20 coins, then doing whatever he is doing that is making him angry. I don’t understand people.

I will ask around for you. You would think people would be gobbling it up.

No worries, hope you have a very profitable 2018!

No worries, hope you have a very profitable 2018!

Thanks! You too!! Starting off with a bang, and HY-VEE just delivered me two extra boxes of Celsius energy drinks. Those are not cheap. $15 value. I called them, and they said just to keep them. Score. Lol. Covers the guys $10 tip +4 dollars.

iag are you still selling that place in colorado?

now i have some cash at the kraken burning a hole in my pocket :laugh

US Dollar (USD)

$82,375.10

Eventually I will be, but right now I’ve got renters in it.....might move back there, but currently considering Minneapolis or Cincinnati. Zillow has it listed at 265,000 but I’m not sure it’s worth that much. The association fees are about 300 per month.

Is Kraken working OK now? I would like to move some money from Binance and after the past week I have a shit ton sitting over there but nowhere to move some of these coins and I’m not a fan of Bittrex, only because they make me jump through hoops every time I login.

You must have been on Cardono stellar ripple and enigma the last week!!! I made so much money on those this week it’s just stupid really. Unfortunately all I can think of is how much more would have made if I didn’t sell off and take a bunch of profit in the past few weeks...Trying to be responsible though. But I really want to get while the getting is good and it has been really good lately. One of these days though lightning network will go, and Bitcoin will suck up all the alt money again.

I hope Kraken has improved. Nothing like having six figures on one exchange, and then not being able to get at it when you decide you want to sell. I know they’re overwhelmed with people trying to get at a few of these coins, but doesn’t make it any less frustrating. Thought I was going to have a stroke yesterday when I couldn’t get in and was looking to sell some things.

Data dash always the voice of reason. He mentioned something called Loopring yesterday ...just bought it blindly...up 36 percent since yesterday, I don’t know if it was just a pump reaction or a good project. Will have to go look, but he’s another one that I trust is generally on the up and up.

Haven’t even listen to today’s video yet, but should probably do that now.

Eventually I will be, but right now I’ve got renters in it.....might move back there, but currently considering Minneapolis or Cincinnati. Zillow has it listed at 265,000 but I’m not sure it’s worth that much. The association fees are about 300 per month.

Is Kraken working OK now? I would like to move some money from Binance and after the past week I have a shit ton sitting over there but nowhere to move some of these coins and I’m not a fan of Bittrex, only because they make me jump through hoops every time I login.

You must have been on Cardono stellar ripple and enigma the last week!!! I made so much money on those this week it’s just stupid really. Unfortunately all I can think of is how much more would have made if I didn’t sell off and take a bunch of profit in the past few weeks...Trying to be responsible though. But I really want to get while the getting is good and it has been really good lately. One of these days though lightning network will go, and Bitcoin will suck up all the alt money again.

I hope Kraken has improved. Nothing like having six figures on one exchange, and then not being able to get at it when you decide you want to sell. I know they’re overwhelmed with people trying to get at a few of these coins, but doesn’t make it any less frustrating. Thought I was going to have a stroke yesterday when I couldn’t get in and was looking to sell some things.

kraken has been working great for me

Some have messaged me asking for references on exchanges and how to buy various coins. I just saw on Twitter that Binance is no longer accepting new user registrations for the time being, due to overwhelming demand. If you’re looking to buy Tron [TRX) I am not familiar with any of the other exchanges that sell it. They are a little off the beaten path it looks like. . Ripple (XRP] can be purchased at most other common US exchanges.

That’s really too bad, because Binance is slick for being able to set up immediately, they sell most all of the “good” coins, and you can be immediately confirmed for as much as two bit coin without providing information. Hopefully they get caught up soon. I think some of the other exchanges were not accepting new people either. I don’t know what has happened with that.

kraken has been working great for me

Ok. Maybe I’ll give it another whirl. I do like it since you can convert to US dollars and not Tether. but the outages were so nuts during high traffic times. I’ll take a look. If they have improved. that would be most excellent!! Thanks Mike.

Some have messaged me asking for references on exchanges and how to buy various coins. I just saw on Twitter that Binance is no longer accepting new user registrations for the time being, due to overwhelming demand. If you’re looking to buy Tron [TRX) I am not familiar with any of the other exchanges that sell it. They are a little off the beaten path it looks like. . Ripple (XRP] can be purchased at most other common US exchanges.

That’s really too bad, because Binance is slick for being able to set up immediately, they sell most all of the “good” coins, and you can be immediately confirmed for as much as two bit coin without providing information. Hopefully they get caught up soon. I think some of the other exchanges were not accepting new people either. I don’t know what has happened with that.

Bittrex hasn't been open for new sign ups for a few weeks now. 

BAUS 

Bittrex hasn't been open for new sign ups for a few weeks now.

Thanks, I think I read Poloniex wasn’t either, or maybe the were just requiring more information in order to sign up. Baus, do you know of any exchanges where the newbies can sign up and get confirmed quickly? That has been the one question I get most often, And it’s been so long since I signed up anywhere but Binance I can’t remember what the confirmation times were. And it’s likely that some of those, like Bittrex, are not taking new registrations right now.

Data dash always the voice of reason. He mentioned something called Loopring yesterday ...just bought it blindly...up 36 percent since yesterday, I don’t know if it was just a pump reaction or a good project. Will have to go look, but he’s another one that I trust is generally on the up and up.

Haven’t even listen to today’s video yet, but should probably do that now.

Finally someone who's not talking out of his ass