Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

* * - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
1040 replies to this topic

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Rockstar

• Members
  • 14709 posts

are we dead yet ?

Endeavor to Persevere!

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 16101 posts
https://coinmarketcap.com

Holy crap...look at the 24 hrs right now. 100 percent on some.....clawing our way back...onward and upward!
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 16101 posts
Lol. OK well TRX is still up over 100%. XVG was also. Not surprising since they probably take the hardest, but still funny to see.

Come down a bit now....And by the time anyone reads this, could be down again. Timing is everything.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Rockstar

• Members
  • 14709 posts

are we dead yet ?

clawing our way back...onward and upward!

the reports of our deaths were premature then !!??

Endeavor to Persevere!

Screw Andrews

Screw Andrews

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1462 posts

Fiss and the MerryMen have released a can't miss......BAUS will pump shortly....

https://coinmarketca...cies/cobinhood/

Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 16101 posts

the reports of our deaths were premature then !!??

Lol. Always are.
SP NATION

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Rockstar

• Members
  • 14709 posts

fukking Nervous Nellies

wish everyone of them had stayed on the sidelines

crying little bitches

Endeavor to Persevere!

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 3023 posts

Bought some ADA yesterday as well for a fairly short term but from what I can tell, ADA might pop and go ride up and go pass the all time high, but ADA is kinda weird but I took a shot at it..

01-17 15:57:34 ADA/BTC Limit Buy 0.00005497 0.00005497 327.00 327.00

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 16101 posts

Bought some ADA yesterday as well for a fairly short term but from what I can tell, ADA might pop and go ride up and go pass the all time high, but ADA is kinda weird but I took a shot at it..

01-17 15:57:34

ADA/BTC

Limit

Buy

My 5th largest position. Don’t have anywhere as much as I used to but it’s still quite a bit.

Go Cardano!
SP NATION

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 3023 posts

Bought some VIBE 

01-17 16:06:54 VIBE/BTC Limit Buy 0.00006110 0.00006110 295.00 295.00

Bought some XRB 

2018-01-17 16:32:25 Buy 0.00143000 22.345958  

Vibe's going off today

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 16101 posts

Vibe's going off today

Day started out very promising. I was going to take a little profit sliver this afternoon...got busy and missed my window.
SP NATION

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 3023 posts

Day started out very promising. I was going to take a little profit sliver this afternoon...got busy and missed my window.

I mushed the shit out of it

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5112 posts

https://www.cnbc.com...for-crypto.html

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 16101 posts

I mushed the shit out of it

No you didn’t......did you? ;)

..... I’m having issues with Kucoin. My 2fa is not working properly and I can’t get a response from them. It works when I use it to sign in (or maybe stopped asking me) but will not let me with deposit...

When I hit deposit it says I need to find Google Authenticator. I already have signed up with Google Authenticator and have their code or whatever and was using it. I have no idea why it’s not working. Not sure if I somehow disabled it and should I uninstall whatever thing I have under Google Authenticator for Kucoin and rescan it?I tried to scan another QR code and set it up again but that didn’t work..
But maybe that’s because there is already one on my phone with their name?. No response from support of course.
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 16101 posts

..... I’m having issues with Kucoin. My 2fa is not working properly and I can’t get a response from them. It works when I use it to sign in (or maybe stopped asking me) but will not let me with deposit...
When I hit deposit it says I need to find Google Authenticator. I already have signed up with Google Authenticator and have their code or whatever and was using it. I have no idea why it’s not working. Not sure if I somehow disabled it and should I uninstall whatever thing I have under Google Authenticator for Kucoin and rescan it?I tried to scan another QR code and set it up again but that didn’t work..
But maybe that’s because there is already one on my phone with their name?. No response from support of course.

NM. Just had to delete the one on there and start over. Couple things I wanted to buy over there, but not a fan of the exchange.
SP NATION

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 17528 posts

i've had more trouble with google authenticator and authy

i hate both of those things, never work right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users