What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought some ADA yesterday as well for a fairly short term but from what I can tell, ADA might pop and go ride up and go pass the all time high, but ADA is kinda weird but I took a shot at it..

01-17 15:57:34

ADA/BTC

Limit

Buy

My 5th largest position. Don’t have anywhere as much as I used to but it’s still quite a bit.

Go Cardano!

I mushed the shit out of it

No you didn’t......did you? ;)

..... I’m having issues with Kucoin. My 2fa is not working properly and I can’t get a response from them. It works when I use it to sign in (or maybe stopped asking me) but will not let me with deposit...

When I hit deposit it says I need to find Google Authenticator. I already have signed up with Google Authenticator and have their code or whatever and was using it. I have no idea why it’s not working. Not sure if I somehow disabled it and should I uninstall whatever thing I have under Google Authenticator for Kucoin and rescan it?I tried to scan another QR code and set it up again but that didn’t work..

But maybe that’s because there is already one on my phone with their name?. No response from support of course.

..... I’m having issues with Kucoin. My 2fa is not working properly and I can’t get a response from them. It works when I use it to sign in (or maybe stopped asking me) but will not let me with deposit...

When I hit deposit it says I need to find Google Authenticator. I already have signed up with Google Authenticator and have their code or whatever and was using it. I have no idea why it’s not working. Not sure if I somehow disabled it and should I uninstall whatever thing I have under Google Authenticator for Kucoin and rescan it?I tried to scan another QR code and set it up again but that didn’t work..

But maybe that’s because there is already one on my phone with their name?. No response from support of course.

NM. Just had to delete the one on there and start over. Couple things I wanted to buy over there, but not a fan of the exchange.

i've had more trouble with google authenticator and authy

i hate both of those things, never work right