What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there another big massacre coming soon?

Is there a reason to think there should be? My Coin Stats app where I read news has been flooded with Reddit sub forms for some reason lately so harder to filter. Usually on top of the news but haven’t heard anything that would lead to think so? Or are you just concerned because things are going too good? Lol

Really like NEBL.

Me too...Bought in Late Nov or Early Dec I think. posted in here somewhere. Must be up 4-5x. Sold quite a bit in my great profit taking sell off. (Hates to do but had to)

my #4 coin presently ,.......Seems to be one that on all the days where everything else is doing poorly, Neblio seems to do well. Stellar (then Lumens) used to be that way also it seems ..There would be days that would be a sea of red and stellar would be the only green...then inverse? Converse? Whatever.. would be true...

I bought on a recommendation, so can’t speak too much other than I like it from the standpoint that it’s made me some money

. Ha

Have you seen, or do you have any recent price predictions Raiders? I probably read some at some point, but it’s been lost in the crypto haze.

Me too...Bought in Late Nov or Early Dec I think. posted in here somewhere. Must be up 4-5x. Sold quite a bit in my great profit taking sell off. (Hates to do but had to)

my #4 coin presently ,.......Seems to be one that on all the days where everything else is doing poorly, Neblio seems to do well. Stellar (then Lumens) used to be that way also it seems ..There would be days that would be a sea of red and stellar would be the only green...then inverse? Converse? Whatever.. would be true...

I bought on a recommendation, so can’t speak too much other than I like it from the standpoint that it’s made me some money

. Ha

Have you seen, or do you have any recent price predictions Raiders? I probably read some at some point, but it’s been lost in the crypto haze.

Nice job getting NEBL before it hit. They are starting a marketing campaign 2Q 2018. Hopefully we'll get another big boost then.

Anyone on WaBi? Like this coin too.

Hahahaha swear to God just bought this again 15 min ago. I owned it previously and sold in theprofut sell off, I didn’t have much in , and it was in the green so it made sense to sell. but bought some more today. Wasn’t sure about buying again at this price...glad u like it. Didn’t buy very much because I’m trying to take money out now regularly, so when I take profit I split between cashing half and leaving half in.

For a long time I was leaving everything in there. It took one big down day and one hour, not been able to get at Binance to realize that was stupid.

Also have VEN and WTC...Not sure if it makes sense to hold them all. I think they have similar use cases?

Nice job getting NEBL before it hit. They are starting a marketing campaign 2Q 2018. Hopefully we'll get another big boost then.

Good to know. I’ve been posting too much and reading to little lately. There are a couple YouTubers I follow that have done pretty well..NEBL came from one of them. . Of course with everything going up it’s hard to know, but it’s nice to get in on those $5 coins that can 10x or more. Looked back and it wasn’t quite as early as I thought. Was around third week of December, but still has gone four or 5X since then.

My best one was EOS which I got in at .57. I has like $17 in cash or residual bitcoin somewhere so bought some because it was cheap. I only had about 35 at the time. .lol ..(Damn!). Only reason I didn’t sell it because it wasn’t enough to even mess with. Bought some more along the way up. That’s probably my biggest gainer percentage wise... What has yours been? I’m thinking you ETH very early on so I’m guessing that’s probably yours?

Read somewhere that Saab got you in Crypto way back when, Kicking myself because we were close at SP, and he is a Facebook friend. I’m quite sure he was discussing it all back then but I paid no attention. Sure wish I had been!

Continued success to you!