What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed, notice the date it was posted  :mutley

At least it wasn’t a major news story that I missed. I think that was about the time I was in the great EOS debate...must have missed.. Then again I can barely remember yesterday, much less two weeks ago....quite possible I saw it, and proceeded to forget.

At least it wasn’t a major news story that I missed. I think that was about the time I was in the great EOS debate...must have missed.. Then again I can barely remember yesterday, much less two weeks ago....quite possible I saw it, and proceeded to forget.

happens when people make TOO MUCH BLOODY MONEHHHHHH in a short time in crypto. I forgive you, cuz you were too busy doing this!  :rain 

happens when people make TOO MUCH BLOODY MONEHHHHHH in a short time in crypto. I forgive you, cuz you were too busy doing this!  :rain

Actually at the particular time in question I was busy bleeding out a staggering amount of gains. Easy come, easy go. Ce la vie...etc etc.,

Awful. I am always skeptical regardless when there is no information about the team.

Might be time to start pushing Monty coin.

that things 2 satoshi away from being 0 LOLOL. .I don't think there's anything that's less then 8 digit satoshi.. LOLOL... :laugh 

Monty coin marketing team is smart, there's 0 reason to bring out worthless monty coin when the markets taking a shit. We're working hard with our team right now to bring out the full monty working platform when the market turns bullish so we can do a full on monty hard forking exit scam.

that things 2 satoshi away from being 0 LOLOL. .I don't think there's anything that's less then 8 digit satoshi.. LOLOL... :laugh

Monty coin marketing team is smart, there's 0 reason to bring out worthless monty coin when the markets taking a shit. We're working hard with our team right now to bring out the full monty working platform when the market turns bullish so we can do a full on monty hard forking exit scam.

Smart indeed. Excellent team.

I am hoping that this latest blood bad isn’t in part due to front running by people who know what’s going to happen on Tuesday.

BOA gonna pay me in a few weeks when they get around to it.

People should be in jail.

That’s ridiculous. I read a post somewhere last night with a similar story about yours. That guy had actually gotten screwed from someone on local bit coins. He was the victim...someone reversed a transaction or something...Anyway they froze his account and wouldn’t give him any information either. Not sure how it worked out.

BOA probably stands for BOA constrictor since they squeeze the life out of all of their customers

no doubt.

I've been waiting a week for a pretty sizeable wire from Kraken.  I've always gotten them same day previously.  All of the sudden, I can't get ahold of their support either.

This is fun.

Oh shit.