What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys think it will bounce at six or continue going down? I know several people are waiting for it to drop to buy at six, but I don’t know if they are crazy exceptions. I have all the money in I will put in in already, but I’m not selling either.

Do you guys think it will bounce at six or continue going down? I know several people are waiting for it to drop to buy at six, but I don’t know if they are crazy exceptions. I have all the money in I will put in in already, but I’m not selling either.

not sure about immediate bounces/crashes but i would guess btc will be a lot lower in the years to come... and the alts will mostly go to 0

No idea. It broke through any kind of technical support level which usually isn't a good sign for a reversal.  But it's hard to say.

not sure about immediate bounces/crashes but i would guess btc will be a lot lower in the years to come... and the alts will mostly go to 0

No idea. It broke through any kind of technical support level which usually isn't a good sign for a reversal.  But it's hard to say.

I was hoping the Tether and Mount Gox news would add on the recent rally a little bit, but apparently it’s been outweighed by the Japan news. I don’t know what to think. I guess the silver lining is it will reduce my 2018 tax obligation.

cryptos rolling over again

I would still take what you can get if anyone is hodling... a year from now almost all this stuff is gonna be worthless... nobody likes the beanie baby comparison but it's true... value should be what it costs to mine/make, then it becomes crazy high at mania times, then it becomes crazy low and stays there

many of these alt's had built in hold periods for the major owners, once they can sell believe me they will

last one out please turn off the lights

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

BTC and alt coins value are being pumped out of their value as an investment... when the coin settles and being a currency is it's main function instead of being an investment it's when the price will settle, and that can be $1000 or $100000 who the f knows... for currency purposes, BTC functionality as a currency is not affected by its $ value, especially when $ will be worthless some day

BTC and alt coins value are being pumped out of their value as an investment... when the coin settles and being a currency is it's main function instead of being an investment it's when the price will settle, and that can be $1000 or $100000 who the f knows... for currency purposes, BTC functionality as a currency is not affected by its $ value, especially when $ will be worthless some day

good point, the us dollar is going to keep deteriorating like it always does (and every other currency)

imagine if all our grandmothers kept their life savings in us dollars under their mattress... at the time they put it there it could be worth a house, and 2 generations later it's worth a crappy car or a vacation

cryptos with a huge bounce here after my post, maybe i'm turning into landers by reading his stuff too much :laugh 

Yes. If you leave out a ton of critical information in the last year, people who bought at $2500 might not be displeased.

I guess that's why they say ignorance is bliss.

exactly

same as telling people in 1982 than in 2010 the dow jones would be up from 2,000 to 8,000 they would be OK with that if they were in a coma in between and missed the pain of going from 16,000 down to 8,000

timing is everything in this world, but there's a difference between buying an actual asset at a deep discount (like beachfront property in Miami in 2012 at 30% of 2009 value) and buying garbage like ripple on the way down to 0

exactly

same as telling people in 1982 than in 2010 the dow jones would be up from 2,000 to 8,000 they would be OK with that if they were in a coma in between and missed the pain of going from 16,000 down to 8,000

timing is everything in this world, but there's a difference between buying an actual asset at a deep discount (like beachfront property in Miami in 2012 at 30% of 2009 value) and buying garbage like ripple on the way down to 0

When do you think Ripple will be at zero? You know I keep trying to get bets out of you guys. LOL...but xrp is not the coin to bet on for me. Market cap?