What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I was waiting for Milky Mike to be Debbie Downer

Do tell how did you make your Millions.

Slow and steady mboy, Had more than my share of losers trying to chase quick money in stocks too. Crypto is just another get rich quick scheme, they work until they dont, you make fast easy money and you start thinking it's because you're smart(not lucky). Then a couple years later you go big one time too much and you come down to earth, no way around it.

My best advice would be to put your money in index funds and forget about it, I dont do that however because the gambler in me forces me to pick my own funds.

Slow and steady mboy, Had more than my share of losers trying to chase quick money in stocks too. Crypto is just another get rich quick scheme, they work until they dont, you make fast easy money and you start thinking it's because you're smart(not lucky). Then a couple years later you go big one time too much and you come down to earth, no way around it.

My best advice would be to put your money in index funds and forget about it, I dont do that however because the gambler in me forces me to pick my own funds.

Hopefully one day I can have as much money as you and eat and take exotic vacations like you

Thanks for the advice

Hopefully one day I can have as much money as you and eat and take exotic vacations like you

Thanks for the advice

The beauty about being financially set and retired, is that you dont have to explain yourself, justify your actions, or show off(losers brag and show off). You do what you want when you want, eat how you want, and go where you want.

It really is great, I hope all you guys get there someday.

The beauty about being financially set and retired, is that you dont have to explain yourself, justify your actions, or show off(losers brag and show off). You do what you want when you want, eat how you want, and go where you want.

It really is great, I hope all you guys get there someday.

Top 10 funniest posts I’ve ever read.

Yea people who can do whatever they want always eat expired meat and vacation in North Dakota.

Look at the bright side...BTC still up 50 percent over a year ago.

Even shitcoin XRP is up 25 percent. I’m not selling at these prices. If bit coin drops below five I will probably buy more...otherwise I’m just holding...and won’t buy anything altcoins anytime soon any time soon. I still have a decent investment spread across 10 or so coins... but I am considering that money gone and if there’s any left in 10 years or if it’s made me any more money, better yet. Only way to stay sane is treat it like a gamble and consider it at zero and hope to be pleasantly surprised in a few years.

I will definitely hold thru the next halving.

Stubborn.  Why not just sell it all and put it in something that has a chance to make money in those ten years?  If you consider that money a gamble, you're basically trying to bet on the Baltimore Orioles to win the World Series next year.  It would need a miracle and it's a -EV proposition.  If you just threw it all on red, you'd have better odds.

Top 10 funniest posts I’ve ever read.

Yea people who can do whatever they want always eat expired meat and vacation in North Dakota.

You'd love what i did today, played bar bingo during the day(no wins at bingo but i made about $100 at pull tabs), then on the way home I went to mcdonalds and had 2 bacon mcdoubles(used a coupon), now I'm sitting here in my underwear watching football and eating green onions.

It's called living large! :btj

You'd love what i did today, played bar bingo during the day(no wins at bingo but i made about $100 at pull tabs), then on the way home I went to mcdonalds and had 2 bacon mcdoubles(used a coupon), now I'm sitting here in my underwear watching football and eating green onions.

It's called living large! :btj

Lol

If I wanted to live like that I could have retired in my forties

Let’s be honest for a moment you still live with your parents don’t you?

You had to use a coupon to McDonald’s so that dictated your dinner choice?

Okay. I don’t feel so bad about my ripple stellar tron and ign now

I had mcdonalds on friday too, used the app to get a big mac for a buck, I'm a sucker for a deal.  I wouldn't eat it if I didn't like it however, i get white castle coupons all the time and only rarely use them.

Stubborn.  Why not just sell it all and put it in something that has a chance to make money in those ten years?  If you consider that money a gamble, you're basically trying to bet on the Baltimore Orioles to win the World Series next year.  It would need a miracle and it's a -EV proposition.  If you just threw it all on red, you'd have better odds.

I was told that same thing 18 months ago. #ibelieve #btc #longhaul #stubborn