What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTC mining hashrates are at about 60% of what they were at the beginning of November.

Miners have begun to head for the door and that could spell a lot of doom for cryptos if enough of them continue to exit the market.

I read it costs about 5K to mine a coin, so obviously no one will mine a single one if the price remains where it is, however i would imagine they would just make it easier to do, not that it really means a damn thing anyway.

Merlin is the Everfresh of TGF

No vested interest in crypto but trolls because he’s smarter than the rest of us

I have no cryptos, you are correct in that, should I? Because of that I cant make comments? If you want to correct me, go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

By the way, go back and reread the first few pages of this thread from a year ago, lots of pie in the sky comments.(from the crypto experts)

I have no cryptos, you are correct in that, should I? Because of that I cant make comments? If you want to correct me, go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

By the way, go back and reread the first few pages of this thread from a year ago, lots of pie in the sky comments.(from the crypto experts)

Thing is you cried wolf from day 1

If you don’t think some people in that thread made serious money on crypto last year I would be will to bet whatever you can afford

Thing is you cried wolf from day 1

If you don’t think some people in that thread made serious money on crypto last year I would be will to bet whatever you can afford

I never said you couldn't make money, shit, you could do that now, it'll bounce, always does. I've always said it's very risky for anything other than playing around amts. I've also said that in the long run, everything is fairly valued, and IMO the inherent value of bitcoin is not very much, certainly not $60 billion(it's current value)