What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats your position on zrx? if etherium decides to take off this is a cheap residual

Have been holding 2200 or so for a while. Haven’t followed any news lately, but just now googled and saw this...not sure what it means, practically speaking yet..I’ll have to read more.

https://cryptochronicle.com/0x-zrx-looks-primed-to-get-forked-by-ddex/

what are u in at?  i got in at 0.34 and have been treading water

So did you buy it a very long time ago, or a week or so ago?

I dk my buy in...think I bought and sold a couple times, but last buy probably would have been earlier in the year so definitely upside down quite a bit.

I dumped all of my BCH the day GDAX opened trading on it. That was an incredible day. They opened the market and the price skyrocketed to over $5k. Then they halted it. In the meanwhile, I was buying it up on Kraken for like $2400. Had time to move it over to GDAX before the market restarted. Set my bot to constantly send market sell orders because there were still a bunch of $4200+ buy orders in the order book. Sold every coin I had for over $4000. Some of the easiest money I've ever made.

BCH tanked shortly after it opened again on GDAX.

I dumped all of my BCH the day GDAX opened trading on it. That was an incredible day. They opened the market and the price skyrocketed to over $5k. Then they halted it. In the meanwhile, I was buying it up on Kraken for like $2400. Had time to move it over to GDAX before the market restarted. Set my bot to constantly send market sell orders because there were still a bunch of $4200+ buy orders in the order book. Sold every coin I had for over $4000. Some of the easiest money I've ever made.

BCH tanked shortly after it opened again on GDAX.

I bought yesterday at 100 and sold at 130 today. Not nearly as good as last November, but I’ll take it in these lean times.

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2018 at 11:01 AM, Monitor-Tan said:

Bought BNB last night at about .00116 as Binance finally fully opened the registeration page and not on that limited bs,

Was searching for my BNB post..thought about buying a week or two ago at $44 and ran across this!  Holy smokes. Checked price around the time.   I used to have some, but sold long ago.   Hope you held!! 

52 minutes ago, IAG said:

Was searching for my BNB post..thought about buying a week or two ago at $44 and ran across this!  Holy smokes. Checked price around the time.   I used to have some, but sold long ago.   Hope you held!! 

I still have, I posted the ones I did sell and I bought, it's still posted here somewhere, just gotta dig around lol. I also have plenty of shitcoins i did buy that hurts. Fun times.. What a time we live in folks.. Doge coin killing me.. I don't buy into hypes but bought for the fun of it, sometimes you gotta cheer for the underDOG...