Rito

Colonel Lingus

I need somewhere with an API where I can automate trading.   Lol as if I need more work right now.

Shit if I could do all that I would have made millions. Instead I’m just a working with an iPad and a notebook lol. No limit orders and no stop losses. Ha.

I didn’t realize until today that GDAX only trades four coins. I thought it was a regular exchange like the others. Makes me feel a lot better for not being able to use them. I know there are many apps out there that you can set and they will automatically trade for you depending on the parameters you set... I haven’t use one of those yet, but I’m considering it for one exchange as a test.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol im guessing pocketrocket beat me to the punch on this one.  Ive talked to countless people wanting to get into cryptos and wanting me to help them get set up, if i wasnt so busy with other things i would probably really do this.  I would make Bernies empire look like childs play.

I am thinking that contributed to Spankie’s meltdown that night. Can you imagine how many people were asking him to explain different things regarding coins and mining? I can’t keep up with everything I would like, and I am able to devote most of my day to crypto. And it’s not like it’s the easiest thing to explain. I look back now at the questions I asked Plommer and it’s so funny. It was so hard to comprehend it initially. And when I was trying to explain to Teddy, it is difficult. And it’s hard to remember what it was like to not understand what a wallet is, know about different exchanges etc...

Yea I'm going home tomorrow, gonna look at it.   Bookmaker has like 23 cyrptos as payout options.   Need to figure out what exchanges I can use for this shit, coinbase booted me years ago.

Binance is the way to go. They just shut down new registrations but they allow you two BTC worth of action immediately without verification, and great coin selection. When I see that they have opened back up, I will make a thread, because I know a lot of people are waiting on them.

You do have to think when u see things like this.lol

Quote of week from Doge coin creator.

“I have a lot of faith in the Dogecoin Core development team to keep the software stable and secure, but I think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn't released a software update in over 2 years has a $1B+ market cap.”

IAG i think 98.7% of your posts are cryptocurrency related the past 4-5 months.....beware addiction lol

Lolol. I know Hangover I know. I actually googled crypto currency addiction and bitcoin addiction. On one hand I’m glad I found something I’m excited about that has been profitable, on the other hand it is overtaking my life. I know my friends are tired of hearing me talk about it but I can’t help myself. I have one friend that is in big and it who will talk for hours with me, but most of my friends are not invested or have so little that they don’t care that much yet. I was even going to stop trading and just hold for one week and that lasted about 12 hours.

I would just like everything to stay on course for another six months or year and then I can be done and resume life. Part of me thinks if it did crash and go to zero, life might be better. I’m working on it though and I actually took any bets in JF yesterday just so I could have some action on games. No time to pick my spots, so let other posters do it for me. Actually worked out better than if I would’ve picked my own. I will resolve to start one non crypto thread per day this week. Keep me in check Hangover.

You do have to think when u see things like this.lol

Quote of week from Doge coin creator.

“I have a lot of faith in the Dogecoin Core development team to keep the software stable and secure, but I think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn't released a software update in over 2 years has a $1B+ market cap.”

the guy created dogecoin to prove that bitcoin was a scam/fraud

he still bashes cryptos every chance he gets

I knew it was started kind of as a joke/satire...didn’t realize he was anti crypto. Where did you read that?

Isn’t Verge a Dogecoin Fork? (Unrelated to above)

That’s one I have never bought into (Doge) Last week I thought about it, but couldn’t do it even... I have limits. LOL

I knew it was started kind of as a joke/satire...didn’t realize he was anti crypto. Where did you read that?

Isn’t Verge a Dogecoin Fork? (Unrelated to above)

That’s one I have never bought into (Doge) Last week I thought about it, but couldn’t do it even... I have limits. LOL

just search for his quotes/interviews... he doesn't bash the technology, he bashes how people have invested/hoarded coins for no reason other than the greater fool theory

"All in all, the cryptocurrency space increasingly feels like a bunch of white libertarian bros sitting around hoping to get rich and coming up with half-baked, buzzword-filled business ideas which often fail in an effort to try and do so."

“It’s going to be like the dot-com bust, but on a much more epic scale.”

Shit if I could do all that I would have made millions. Instead I’m just a working with an iPad and a notebook lol. No limit orders and no stop losses. Ha.

I didn’t realize until today that GDAX only trades four coins. I thought it was a regular exchange like the others. Makes me feel a lot better for not being able to use them. I know there are many apps out there that you can set and they will automatically trade for you depending on the parameters you set... I haven’t use one of those yet, but I’m considering it for one exchange as a test.

Hitbtc you can set limits,steps on both

That’s right. I think that was the one that Gottabet mentioned yesterday that I looked at and there were issues with withdrawing.

you using a ledger s ? keep everything offline or in wallets, my ether wallet is solid,you can add new coins to it (holding bloom),bought 65k Dim (ICO)released and by the time I xfered to exchange went from 0.04 to 2.31 by time in back to 0.05

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/901278/Facebook-CEO-Zuckerberg-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-blockchain-price-boost

Mr Zuckerberg claimed that the technology behind cryptocurrencies could even resolve issues like 'fake news'.

Experts on CNBC also said that Facebook's interest in the crypto-market could be a way to catch up with their Chinese competitors, Alibaba and WeChat, when it comes to mobile payments.

you using a ledger s ? keep everything offline or in wallets, my ether wallet is solid

I just got one. I’ve been deciding what to move. I do a lot of trading so I like to keep some things on the exchange but I have been cashing out daily....making myself sell gains, But there are certain things I know I will just hold. Looks like I may be holding Stellar for a while. Hopefully that is supported. How long did it take you to set up? The videos make it look pretty straightforward.

setup 20 minutes,

who sent money to mine? he should be getting returns now on 2 rigs not paying electric.I ended up breaking down two rigs and sell to ;locals(gamers),have one now but with ETH near 1k making as much as the three were @300-400

steller had a big run up ( more of a day trader here) buy and set limits for 30%

Good to know.

I had 111k Stellar most bought in the .10 range. It’s been good to me, and I don’t want to abandon my position entirely but I have sold 80 percent of it. If I move it to my Nanu, and the time is right to sell though, how easy/quick is it to get it on an exchange to sell?

Good for you on the mining!! Hope ETH has a huge year for you.