Rito

Colonel Lingus

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know.

I had 111k Stellar most bought in the .10 range. It’s been good to me, and I don’t want to abandon my position entirely but I have sold 80 percent of it. If I move it to my Nanu, and the time is right to sell though, how easy/quick is it to get it on an exchange to sell?

Good for you on the mining!! Hope ETH has a huge year for you.

most are set up pretty easy and start as soon as funded, use ETH to fund as BTC long and much$.Then can tether USD if needed to trade or use eth.Withdrawl via ETH if needed USD min 100 per withdrawal

most are set up pretty easy and start as soon as funded, use ETH to fund as BTC long and much$.Then can tether USD if needed to trade or use eth.Withdrawl via ETH if needed USD min 100 per withdrawal

Silly I’m talking about moving it from my Ledger S to the exchange if I want to sell. How long the process is that?

Let’s say I move all my Ark to the Ledger ......And a day later I decide I want to sell it. How difficult is the process to send the ark from the device to the exchange. I like to be able to move quickly.

Ordered a bunch of finance and programing books. Should be ready to trade this shit by the time it's all worth 0.

That might happen before the are delivered. Chinese regulators trying to kill mining. South Korea trying to tax. Going to be a bad day. Nothing like losing 20k before breakfast. Weeeeeee. I knew we were due for a correction, but hopefully that is all it is...mostly profit taking. Looks like a billion dollar exodus from market. If all that other stuff wasn’t going on I would be buying .Not going to buying right now u til I can seperate fact from fiction.

That might happen before the are delivered. Chinese regulators trying to kill mining. South Korea trying to tax. Going to be a bad day. Nothing like losing 20k before breakfast. Weeeeeee. I knew we were due for a correction, but hopefully that is all it is...mostly profit taking. Looks like a billion dollar exodus from market. If all that other stuff wasn’t going on I would be buying .Not going to buying right now u til I can seperate fact from fiction.

there will always be someone/something to blame

might be tomorrow, might be 10 years from now, but at some point an asset with no barrier to entry and no earnings power goes to 0

we can still make some money in the meantime, but my gut tells me it will be much easier to lose money, seems like a peak for chatter/interest... my real question is do cryptos ever have a crash where they go down 80-90% in a heartbeat, or do they turn people off by having a few days like this in a row where they're down 10%

one thing that always concerned me was the additional electricity needed, if things keep expanding then there will be a lot more blackouts... countries just aren't going to sit back and let all their electricity get sucked up by a couple large mining operations while everyone else lives in the dark

there will always be someone/something to blame

might be tomorrow, might be 10 years from now, but at some point an asset with no barrier to entry and no earnings power goes to 0

we can still make some money in the meantime, but my gut tells me it will be much easier to lose money, seems like a peak for chatter/interest... my real question is do cryptos ever have a crash where they go down 80-90% in a heartbeat, or do they turn people off by having a few days like this in a row where they're down 10%

one thing that always concerned me was the additional electricity needed, if things keep expanding then there will be a lot more blackouts... countries just aren't going to sit back and let all their electricity get sucked up by a couple large mining operations while everyone else lives in the dark

Yeah. That’s part of the reason China to exit “ in an orderly fashion.....” Or something like that.

I don’t ever recall it going down 80 to 90 percent instantly. It could’ve happened , but I don’t recall that since I got in in May. There used to be multiple double digit down days periodically but I haven’t seen one of those in a while. I actually don’t even recall a bad 24 hour period in a while, but i have no sense of time... it could be a week.

It’s crazy. People are offering up their verified Binance accounts for sale....because others can’t and want to register. Could be a head fake by China. Who knows. But to your question, persons who have been around for seven years would be better able to answer. I only know bitcoin has crashed 40 percent five times or more this year and recovered.

I have 50 to 60 coins and only 3 are in the green from yesterday morning.

Thank God one is Neblio up over 100 perecent... that has saved my morning from total annihilation.

I shouldn’t sound so dramatic. Must keep in mind that I am up probably two or three times what I am down today in the last week. Total annihilation is probably a bad choice of words. But corrections are no fun even when you know they are coming, and ultimately needed.

Oops, I think I posted in the other thread, but the bottom line is Coin market cap which is the go to site for people in crypto currency, suddenly made an adjustment to have a calculate prices and volume. ...excluding some of the Asian exchanges that tip the numbers.This is what made it look like there was more of a crash than there was , and lead to panic selling. Hope no one got REKD.

Very irresponsible to do without warning.

Would be a nice thing to add to your portfolio in some cases, Colorado though has always been a weak state for advantage machine players when compared to other states................but I'm sure there's someone there doing quite well, just never heard of anyone personally since the year 2000.

Weather looked decent so I just stopped In beautiful Colorado for a few days on my way back west.  Easy rooms, cheap weed, and some decent shit for lowrollers (for example I played in a slot tourney this morning that ten minutes to qualify, gave away $400, and only 5 people showed up for it) but yea not much to write home about.  

Apparently someone found an exploitable side bet on blackjack here awhile back and cleaned up.  Scrolled down to August 10th #329 episode of the link below.

http://bobdancer.com/radio

So it's not possible to sign up on Kraken now?

LIke I made an account, but you can't verify anything do no way to deposit?

This is dumb.  I'm gonna bet some Lithuanian basketball.

I no longer use Kraken and dk what is going on there. I know many of the exchanges have a hold on new registrations. Binance is giving limited sign-ups each day. You cannot deposit with US dollars there anyway I guess. I would open a Gemini account. I really like them compared to Coinbase. Only problem might be limits on deposits if you are new. You can buy bitcoin there with US dollars via ACH or wire, and then transfer to Kraken. Alternatively, there may be posters around trying to sell their bitcoin ..that happens from time to time,,,that might be the best way to accumulate larger amounts of BTC bitcoin quickly to send to Kraken.

i don't need to buy any coins, I can get any amount from bookmaker.   just want a trading platform.

Oh. So what’s the problem at Kraken? Did you have an account before? Did you sign up and you are just waiting for confirmation?

You could look at Poloniex. They don’t have near the amount of coins, none of the new ones just listed but a reasonable amount..most of the blue chip types.....I don’t know what their exchange is like as far as margin, or being able to short things or whatever you’re trying to do. But I had a friend sign up and deposit and buy there yesterday.

In other news, Jamie Dimon regrets calling Bitcoin a fraud. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/09/jamie-dimon-says-he-regrets-calling-bitcoin-a-fraud.html

I bet he does. Lol.

to trade you need tier 1 which only appears to require you to enter your address and phone #.  but all verification is disabled.   can't even do that.

at times the kraken makes you want to kill someone

i still can't withdraw cash from there after being tier 3 verified for months, and having over 100k

stupid that i have to transfer out btc to gdax instead of getting a wire transfer