Rito

Colonel Lingus

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying Poloniex now, they atleast let me attempt the verification process.   let's see how long it takes.

Like I said, my friend got on there same day. Good luck. The thing about Paloniec is you cannot convert into US dollars directly. You can put in Tether, which is pegged to the dollar, but I don’t trust it. The only alternative then is to convert to bitcoin and I hope it doesn’t drop unless you have a means to cash out quickly. They also work exclusively in bit coin Satoshi amounts and not US dollars which makes it difficult. Maybe not on the true exchange, but the way I buy things ther on the mobile, it’s all in fractions a bitcoin. Not a fan of that.

Like I said, my friend got on there same day. Good luck. The thing about Paloniec is you cannot convert into US dollars directly. You can put in Tether, which is pegged to the dollar, but I don’t trust it. The only alternative then is to convert to bitcoin and I hope it doesn’t drop unless you have a means to cash out quickly. They also work exclusively in bit coin Satoshi amounts and not US dollars which makes it difficult. Maybe not on the true exchange, but the way I buy things ther on the mobile, it’s all in fractions a bitcoin. Not a fan of that.

Approved already.

Got some coins coming from bookmaker.  

Actually don't have any yet.  Didn't bet those on my mini vacation and catching up today.

ONly cbb game thats not way worse than what i bet is WVU -9.5  i think is decent, though someone sharp betting the other side.

Big number. I always find it amusing how often you see 9.5 point lines in college hoops, it's basketball not football. Just scared to make it double digits I guess, oddsmakers' decision is more about perception than anything else.

Approved already.

Got some coins coming from bookmaker.

Good luck!! Like I said, that exchange is tough for me because I hate accounting in Bitcoin( as opposed to USD). You are a numbers guy though, and have been working with bitcoin for a long time anyway in some capacity, so you will be fine in tha respect I’m sure.

Good luck!! Like I said, that exchange is tough for me because I hate accounting in Bitcoin( as opposed to USD). You are a numbers guy though, and have been working with bitcoin for a long time anyway in some capacity, so you will be fine in tha respect I’m sure.

looks like you can look at USD rates on the website