Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rito

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

barryrunsome

barryrunsome

• Members
  • 10440 posts

who we on in international hoops today? I love myself some random afternoon hoops where i don't know anything about

:bulb

Toss us a few,Rito
Broke Landers is down 300K lifetime. Could win every single bet placed for the next 5 years and would still be in the RED

:lebrick :deemer

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 16960 posts

Trying Poloniex now, they atleast let me attempt the verification process.   let's see how long it takes.

Like I said, my friend got on there same day. Good luck. The thing about Paloniec is you cannot convert into US dollars directly. You can put in Tether, which is pegged to the dollar, but I don’t trust it. The only alternative then is to convert to bitcoin and I hope it doesn’t drop unless you have a means to cash out quickly. They also work exclusively in bit coin Satoshi amounts and not US dollars which makes it difficult. Maybe not on the true exchange, but the way I buy things ther on the mobile, it’s all in fractions a bitcoin. Not a fan of that.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

:bulb

Toss us a few,Rito

Actually don't have any yet.  Didn't bet those on my mini vacation and catching up today.

ONly cbb game thats not way worse than what i bet is WVU -9.5  i think is decent, though someone sharp betting the other side.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

Like I said, my friend got on there same day. Good luck. The thing about Paloniec is you cannot convert into US dollars directly. You can put in Tether, which is pegged to the dollar, but I don’t trust it. The only alternative then is to convert to bitcoin and I hope it doesn’t drop unless you have a means to cash out quickly. They also work exclusively in bit coin Satoshi amounts and not US dollars which makes it difficult. Maybe not on the true exchange, but the way I buy things ther on the mobile, it’s all in fractions a bitcoin. Not a fan of that.

Approved already.

Got some coins coming from bookmaker.  

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 15466 posts

Actually don't have any yet.  Didn't bet those on my mini vacation and catching up today.

ONly cbb game thats not way worse than what i bet is WVU -9.5  i think is decent, though someone sharp betting the other side.

Big number. I always find it amusing how often you see 9.5 point lines in college hoops, it's basketball not football. Just scared to make it double digits I guess, oddsmakers' decision is more about perception than anything else.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts
Well I bet -9 earlie and it moved to 11 so they are definitely retarded

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 16960 posts

Approved already.

Got some coins coming from bookmaker.

Good luck!! Like I said, that exchange is tough for me because I hate accounting in Bitcoin( as opposed to USD). You are a numbers guy though, and have been working with bitcoin for a long time anyway in some capacity, so you will be fine in tha respect I’m sure.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

Good luck!! Like I said, that exchange is tough for me because I hate accounting in Bitcoin( as opposed to USD). You are a numbers guy though, and have been working with bitcoin for a long time anyway in some capacity, so you will be fine in tha respect I’m sure.

looks like you can look at USD rates on the website

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

Apparently Boomaker only one payout per day even though alt coins are capped at 2500.   

Guess I'll get bit coin tomorrow and convert.

tjd

tjd

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1125 posts
Speaking of BM payouts

Requested a check friday around 5pm eastern and it showed up this morning

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015, 2016, and 2017 poster of the year

• Members
  • 5215 posts

Speaking of BM payouts

Requested a check friday around 5pm eastern and it showed up this morning

Was it canadian?

To: LiL' Ted       From: housepicks 

You know why your daughters boyfriend invited his friend over for Christmas at your house?

Because it takes 2 beaners to fuck her fat ass.

Good thing you’re passed out drunk by then. 

12/30/2017

tjd

tjd

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1125 posts

Was it canadian?

Yeah
I deposit them into my Schwab account and they clear in about a week with no extra fees or hassles

tjd

tjd

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1125 posts
Actually last one took anout 2 1/2 weeks hopefully that was a one off

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015, 2016, and 2017 poster of the year

• Members
  • 5215 posts

Yeah
I deposit them into my Schwab account and they clear in about a week with no extra fees or hassles

My bank hates them. They send them to another bank. Takes 3 weeks to clear. Maybe next time I will send mine to scottrade similar to what you suggested. Ty.

To: LiL' Ted       From: housepicks 

You know why your daughters boyfriend invited his friend over for Christmas at your house?

Because it takes 2 beaners to fuck her fat ass.

Good thing you’re passed out drunk by then. 

12/30/2017

BAUS

BAUS

BAUS

• JFC
  • 1656 posts

Yeah

What Canadian bank is it?

BAUS

barryrunsome

barryrunsome

• Members
  • 10440 posts
Rito what’s the model say about Tech V Oklahoma? I’m liking Tech a little
Broke Landers is down 300K lifetime. Could win every single bet placed for the next 5 years and would still be in the RED

:lebrick :deemer

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

Rito what’s the model say about Tech V Oklahoma? I’m liking Tech a little

leaned that way but wasn't enough to bet

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

gave up on this coin shit and converted them all to btc and put in nitrogen.  

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 16185 posts

gave up on this coin shit and converted them all to btc and put in nitrogen.  

i thought you were banned?

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

i thought you were banned?

no it just wouldnt let me access account when i was in Colombia.  back home in shitsville now

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 28497 posts
Rito is Pr still employed by u

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 12984 posts

Rito is Pr still employed by u

he does some part time work for me still, yes.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 28497 posts
That’s a TREMENDOUS, not great, Opportunity for the lad

-Fazz

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 11463 posts

he does some part time work for me still, yes.

send me his next paycheck

brokerstip

brokerstip

• Members
  • 170 posts
Who we on tomorrow rito? I think it's possible to do better than the 18-2 last week or whatever it was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users