Hank, Can I get the fades a little early today? Have to leave for church at 9am

sleepy

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loaded up my accounts at 3 reputable books with $250 in each one, starting bankroll $750. I need to be able to shop lines. That push on the natty title game hurt and actually felt like a loss. Lesson learned.

Taking a break today and tomorrow and will start a new adventure/mission/thread on Saturday with the NFL playoff games. Make no mistake, I will build up a mountain of fucking cash and it will all be documented

Going forward I will simply be posting my play and the amount, no more screenshots. It's just too much of a hassle

I loaded up my accounts at 3 reputable books with $250 in each one, starting bankroll $750. I need to be able to shop lines. That push on the natty title game hurt and actually felt like a loss. Lesson learned.

Taking a break today and tomorrow and will start a new adventure/mission/thread on Saturday with the NFL playoff games. Make no mistake, I will build up a mountain of fucking cash and it will all be documented

Going forward I will simply be posting my play and the amount, no more screenshots. It's just too much of a hassle

:laugh

0-0

all documented

Also, no more fighting. I've proven my greatness with multiple cashouts, no longer care to get in pissing matches with people.

I hope sleepy, ajt, bookbraker and my buddy viejo are all having a wonderful afternoon and I hope they all have a profitable season going as NFL playoffs continue and basketball starts picking up

The King has his guns loaded and is taking a short 2 day respite before returning to the arena a bit wiser, kinder, and more prepared.

But make no mistake...The King will be back...

Cheers fellas

That's my boy.

GL Pal.

Also, no more fighting. I've proven my greatness with multiple cashouts, no longer care to get in pissing matches with people.

I hope sleepy, ajt, bookbraker and my buddy viejo are all having a wonderful afternoon and I hope they all have a profitable season going as NFL playoffs continue and basketball starts picking up

The King has his guns loaded and is taking a short 2 day respite before returning to the arena a bit wiser, kinder, and more prepared.

Cheers fellas

when did you prove the $1500 cashout? just because you say you did something over and over doesnt mean you have proven it

n4NUQeI.jpg

Cheers fellas

:laugh 

Cheers fellas

Thanks Hank....will appreciate it if you stay off the Eagles on Saturday....

Nice to see that you have finally admitted you need to shop lines.....better luck down the road....

Thanks Hank....will appreciate it if you stay off the Eagles on Saturday....

Nice to see that you have finally admitted you need to shop lines.....better luck down the road....

Thanks and good luck to your eagles, we'll see if Foles can rise to the occasion

Haven't looked at the games yet, taking today and tomorrow off and will be back in the game Saturday with a set of fresh eyes after a brief break. Can't say who I'll be on yet, no,idea

As stated numerous times now, I'm taking yesterday and today off and will be BACK IN ACTION tomorrow

3 accounts locked and loaded ready to go

New thread to be started tomorrow where my plays going forward will be poste, fresh 0-0 Record. And if that clown mod yanks merges or does anything to that new thread I'm starting tomorrow, then I just won't post my plays anymore

As stated numerous times now, I'm taking yesterday and today off and will be BACK IN ACTION tomorrow

3 accounts locked and loaded ready to go

New thread to be started tomorrow where my plays going forward will be poste, fresh 0-0 Record. And if that clown mod yanks merges or does anything to that new thread I'm starting tomorrow, then I just won't post my plays anymore

Shut the fuck up. You are in no position to tell anyone what to do. You detail cars at the Hyundai dealer. Just post your plays here.

Updated record 7-20-1