Need ASU over 159 and under 163 for a SHITLOAD

FISHHEAD

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how can someone that plays 20 hours of video poker in a month pick up thousands of dollars of free play every day

Some FP lasts for months at some venues beyond the last coin-in placed there, in addition to that, ..............have another person that plays for me.

Also, some places only require a couple/three hours a play a month to receive relatively decent freeplay mailers.

Some FP lasts for months at some venues beyond the last coin-in placed there, in addition to that, ..............have another person that plays for me.

Also, some places only require a couple/three hours a play a month to receive relatively decent freeplay mailers.

A few joints will even throw one as much as $300 freeplay, and in some cases more, if one hasn't played there in months and months.

For example, the Riverside in Laughlin sent me $300 freeplay last month, rooms, and food.........., haven't played there in two+ years.

what happens on a handpay when your card is in and their id doesn't match

what happens on a handpay when your card is in and their id doesn't match

1. Most of the time, they're playing their own card.

2. Some places have no problem hitting a handpay on another persons card.....some times slot personal will raise a stink about it though............if I'm playing another persons card, usually try to make it a females, so can say my girlfriend or wife.

1. Most of the time, they're playing their own card.

2. Some places have no problem hitting a handpay on another persons card.....some times slot personal will raise a stink about it though............if I'm playing another persons card, usually try to make it a females, so can say my girlfriend or wife.

someone is playing for you on their own card, and you get the freeplay

this is getting confusing but i better get my butt to vegas and start getting 15,000/month for playing 20 hours

Yes

They receive the mailers, relay the freeplay dates for pickup to me, I pickup and keep............or some times, they pickup for me or I have someone else pickup for me, and give profits to me.

An example is the Riverside freeplay mentioned earlier, have no reason or desire to go to Laughlin to collect  $300 in freeplay, but have a friend that goes there monthly, can pickup for me.