What are your plans for a fun weekend

CarolinaKid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to think that sleep go right ahead, i could care less what some fool online think, i care about my friends in real life, what imo you do not have.......i know what i got and that all that matters dude

lol Homosexual human being

you must care because you post your stupid plans every weekend

if you didn't care and you didn't feel the need to try to impress strangers on the internet you wouldn't post

you have some serious mental problems

i think at your advanced age it probably can't be repaired

i feel bad for you...

your sick and don't even know it

hey sleep when you give someone on this forum 2000 worth of anything, like i did with the strangers on the pga tickets, shut you lying fucking mouth up, you are all talk and you the fuck Non heterosexual person who spend all his time on a shit forum.talk is cheap let see some of your kindness here to others.i have proven myself here, you have not fool

hey sleep when you give someone on this forum 2000 worth of anything, like i did with the strangers on the pga tickets, shut you lying fucking mouth up, you are all talk and you the fuck Non heterosexual person who spend all his time on a shit forum.talk is cheap let see some of your kindness here to others.i have proven myself here, you have not fool

hey Homosexual human being i donate money to that horse thing like $400

over $700 in donations at church last year

gave my mom my mercedes because i never drove it

so fukk off with your fake ticket give away

Teams from all over the country...Blair Acedemy from jersey is #1 in country Bergen Catholic from Jersey #2. Bergen just won

the Doc Buchanon tourney in California which was like 50 teams.They buried all of the California schools.

I think there will be about 25 schools tomorrow., couple from California.But this is basically Blair vs. BC.It will be intense