You haven't truly enjoyed life until you have a bowl

Brock Landers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've tried that and plenty of other food in high-class places that i had no taste for

would much rather have some fried chicken and cake... to each his own which is why foodies are weird, they are like lemmings with a placebo effect

Dumbest thing I’ve ever read.

Do you really think people pretend to like certain foods? Did you ever think maybe people have different taste buds than you?

i've tried that and plenty of other food in high-class places that i had no taste for

would much rather have some fried chicken and cake... to each his own which is why foodies are weird, they are like lemmings with a placebo effect

I've never seen a high class Vietnamese place.   It's beef broth with rice noodles, basil, jalapeno, lime, and some thin sliced beef.   Nice big bowl costs $8.   Isn't exactly a foodie thing.  Half the people that go to the one I go to are poor mexicans.

I've never seen a high class Vietnamese place.   It's beef broth with rice noodles, basil, jalapeno, lime, and some thin sliced beef.   Nice big bowl costs $8.   Isn't exactly a foodie thing.  Half the people that go to the one I go to are poor mexicans.

Love Pho and a salad roll nice light lunch

You missed cilantro

Dumbest thing I’ve ever read.

Do you really think people pretend to like certain foods? Did you ever think maybe people have different taste buds than you?

i said to each his own and everyone has different tastes

placebo effect doesn't mean you pretend to like something, it means that if you think something is special/fantastic then it is

penn and teller "bullshit" episode on foodies was great... almost every one of them was fooled into thinking they were eating something totally different