Anyone planning on going to the Super Bowl this year?

KingRevolver

Bfo aren’t you a Pitt fan???

Pirates lol...

Steelers are Pats stepchild

I mean come on pal

Still have the Penguins pal.

Cmon man the NFL is the only sport that’s really important. How we stacking up there?

If we’re talking non sports related how’s Cleveland rate vs Pittsburgh?

There is absolutely no reason to ever go to a big sporting event, or really any sporting event anymore. TVs are too good. It’s unnecessary. I’ve been to a SuperBowl, multiple World Series games, and the final 4. I would never again attend one of those events. I can sit in the comfort of my own home and watch a crystal clear picture and walk to my fridge and grab a cold beverage. Going to games live in 2018 is for suckers.

There is absolutely no reason to ever go to a big sporting event, or really any sporting event anymore. TVs are too good. It’s unnecessary. I’ve been to a SuperBowl, multiple World Series games, and the final 4. I would never again attend one of those events. I can sit in the comfort of my own home and watch a crystal clear picture and walk to my fridge and grab a cold beverage. Going to games live in 2018 is for suckers.

Pretty much the same here but never been to a Super Bowl. Always thought of it as kind of anticlimactic, getting there seems almost enough. Much worse as a Steelers fan when they lose in AFC title game than in the SB.