Kerber is back!

sleepy

If Brock isn’t posting plays, he should be banned. Plain and simple. He’s fucking trash that has scammed countless people. Someone like him should not have the privilege of posting here, if he isn’t willing to make himself useful.

That's one of the things that pisses me off about this site

Both Brock and CK love to come here and tell endless lies and never prove shit

Two worthless broke fukks that have nothing better than play story time everyday at the one forum left they can post at

That's one of the things that pisses me off about this site

Both Brock and CK love to come here and tell endless lies and never prove shit

Two worthless broke fukks that have nothing better than play story time everyday at the one forum left they can post at

One major difference. CK isn’t complete fucking trash. He might be a storyteller, but he isn’t complete trash. Landers is something you find floating in the gutter, or marinating in a landfill. Guy is complete gutter waste.

One major difference. CK isn’t complete fucking trash. He might be a storyteller, but he isn’t complete trash. Landers is something you find floating in the gutter, or marinating in a landfill. Guy is complete gutter waste.

Landers is worse than shit

he is like the corn in shit

Please, complain to the owners.

I'll never post plays again.

Worthless motherfuckers like this See you next Tuesday Barry telling me what's what. I shit on you

You think anyone here finds any value in your past posted plays fukkface?

I'll put up $1000 right fukkin now says you can't prove you bet Kerber all 9 matches this year.